16-Bambi Eyes.🍁

Hey........... 💚💜

................... Jeon House

Tae came inside his home and place plants in the living room neatly he will be kept plants in his room and his parents room later...

Tae sat on the sofa still looking at the plants joon reading his newspaper...

"Wow you buy this much plants. It's looking so fresh." Jin said coming from kitchen and give him banana milk he nods his head...

"Yes mom also they will keep us fresh and healthy

"Yes mom also they will keep us fresh and healthy." Tae said and take a sip from his banana milk....

"That's way you took so much time to buying this much plants." Joon ask still looking at his newspaper he nods his head...

"You know mom dad an uncle help me to buy this plants and he also gave me this flower for good luck and my good fortune." Tae said and show them his flower jin smile joon raise eyebrows.

"Baby cub how many times I told you don't talk with stranger bub." Joon said calmly tae sigh and look at his mom pouting jin up his both hand in the air like a surender person...

"Keep me out of your and your dad's matters." Jin said and turn around

'Betrayer' tae mumble jin giggle and start walking towards upstair...

"Dada he is a good man, now he is not a stranger we met two times, he was the one who gave me his banana milk remembered I was told you about him didn't I? He is a gentleman and you know he looks like a bunny. " Tae said giggling jin stop on his spot clench staircase tightly tears forming in his eyes and turn towards tae slowly...

Joon looking at tae emotionally he keep his newspaper beside him...

"Omg dada he is too smart and knows everything about plants." Tae said excitedly and sipping his banana milk

"Oh you met that convenience store guy at flower shop." Joon whisper he nods his head sipping cutely his milk joon smile and look at jin he already looking at him with his teary eyes...

"It's coincidence but best for me look i've got so many knowledge about the plants and he also help me to buy this plants." Tae said happily joon nods his head...

'It's not coincidence bub it's fate.' He thought smiling and look at tae with soft expression...

"But he is so sad I can feel him." Tae said jin clench his chest near his heart

"Why?" Jin ask coming towards tae in slow step tae turn around smile sadly

"His wife is sick. I told him I will pray for his wife everyday." Tae said jin smile and caresses his head...

"You should I will too pray for him." Jin said feeling so much heavy pain in his heart tae nods his head...

"His eyes same like mine Bambi." Tae said namjin giggle at his baby when he make his eyes wide...