19-Infinity.🍁

......... 💜💚

................... Busan College

Taebin sitting on the rooftop after attending the class. It's lunch time so they decided to eat here because of choas and wierd stare from students.

Yeah they two become so famous in just 2 weeks because of heartthrobs.

All start gossiping whenever student looking at them they didn't like those stare and attention so they decide to eat lunch here everyday from now on.

"Wow!!! it's so pretty yeon." Bin said when yeon show him Jae's gift he smile shyly and give him a nod.

" Bin said when yeon show him Jae's gift he smile shyly and give him a nod

"Why didn't you wear it yet?" Bin ask confusedly yeon look down pouting.

"It's too expensive bin what if I lost it somewhere? Or what will I tell mom and dada if they ask about it? Who gave me this expensive gift." Yeon mumble bin laughed and raffle his hair he glare at him looking so cute.

"Stop over thinking yeon. Just tell them truth if they ask. He didn't tell you to kept it as a secret maybe he is too shy or nervous to gave you gift infront of everyone." Bin said and patt on his shoulder he nodded unsurely.

"Okay do one thing wear it in uni and take it out when you go home." Bin said yeon look at him sparkling eyes

Soobin chuckle and took the bracelet and put in tae's writs they said wow together.

"It's looking more beautiful on your wrist." Bin said yeon giggle patt on his blush cheeks bin coo at his bestie.

"Btw you know whats this symbol indicates." Bin ask yeon furrow and shook his head.

"It's not a design. I thought it's just a design." Yeon said confusedly soobin giggle and told him everything about this symbol..

"It's a mathematical sign and also represent Love which is infinite or eternity that's mean forever and never-ending love." Bin said yeon made an O shape on his cherry lips.

"Wow!!! this is so cool isn't it." Yeon said amusingly bin face palm and give him a tight lip smile he look at him in confusion.

"My dear innocent bestie the point isn't it is cool obviously its super cool but the main point is." Bin said so much serious face Yeon listening him attentively.

"Why he gave you bracelet of this symbol." Bin ask wiggling his eyebrows yeon smile and shook his head.

"Of course it's my birthday present silly thats way he gave me." Yeon said furrowing bin look at him in disbelief 'seriously' his face screaming this word.

"And what about the symbol." Bin ask
annoyingly

"You just explain me about the symbol why are you acting wierd bin are you okay?" Yeon said and check his tempt