21-Get Well Soon.🍁

Hey.............. 💚💜

....................

2 days later....

Hyunsik tortured by Jae mercilessly since 1 week other side his brother get so much frustrated when he got this news.

He started making strong plan this time he will not do any mistake and take his revenge to Min Yoongi.

He swear to himself he will kill and vanished his all empire with so much rage.

Jk, suga and kai's health is good now they got some injuries on their head, arm and legs to their luck they didn't got serious injury or some kind of enternal injuries.

They also start making some strong plan against Seo Joon because they know very well now Seo Joon will do something big he will not stay calm and sat quietly.

Suga think one step ahead but this time he thinks about more ways and plans and rescue plans he can't take any enemies lightly specially Seo.

........

1 week later it's morning time....

Jk sitting on the bed beside his wify caressing his bread cheeks and lips he peck on his forehead mumbling a series of sorries.

Well he is saying sorries and asking his forgiveness since 1 week after he came here when he get well a little.

He is feeling devasted again because he doesn't saw tae's soul since 1 week he thought tae will welcome him when he come min mansion but he is now where he is missing him badly.

"Are you really mad at me?" Jk ask tears falling on his puff cheeks he wiping it again and again some tear fall on tae's cheeks he wipe it softly to his finger tips.

He is missing his songs, touches, talk, anger, pouty lips and his sweet giggles which is a medicine for him.

He heard a knock he wipe his tears harshly and said come coldly.

"Someone came to meet with Mr Min Jewan." Jimin said jk look at him with his squinted eyes.

"He is waiting for you in the living room." Jimin said and lay beside tae and start pecking on his forehead and talking with him more like babying him jk rolled his eyes.

"Who will come to meet me? No one knows about me, i'm not exist in this world to anyone except you guys" Jk said chuckling bitterly jimin sigh and look at him annoyingly.

"Just get lost from here and see who is he on your ownself now shu shu let us spent sometimes he will get bore if he always listen your cries and sorries." Jimin said and make a fake annoying face jk nods his head and gets up from his place.

"Stay away from him you will make him vomit." Jk said and left the room he laughed when he heard jimin mad and shouting voice.

........

Jk came downstairs and made his way towards living room he stop on his place his body get numb his heart start beating fast tears gush in his eyes.

He chuckled with his blur vision he instantly wipe his tear and take a deep breath to calm his excitement.

He start walking towards sofa where his new little friend sitting on the sofa and waiting for him patiently biting his lips nervously.

His friend look up when he feel someone's presence in the living room he smile widely and gets up from his place both taking step towards each other slowly.

"Good Morning bunny uncle." Yeon said with a soft smile jk smile back

"Good morning son." Jk said smiling hiding his pain and nervousness.