31-I'm Sorry.🍁

Hey........ 💚💜

.................. Flashback

It's been one month since TaeKook met in the garden and they court each other also went for date two or three times.

Jk alway teased him and flirt with him
this caused a cute fight between them.

Namjin adore them very much tae become a family member for them.

Finally Tae agree to marry Jk after 1 month, meeting and knowing him properly still tae always get angry because of his flirty behavior and its cause only a cute fight between them like tom and jerry.

Today's taekook marriage they are standing under the blossom tree beside each other and a priest standing infront of them ready to start the wedding ceremony.

Jk admiring his soon to be wife, with his soft gaze and genuine smile.

Tae looking down fiddling with his flower bouquet a cute pout adoring on his lips.

Namjin standing in some distance with a soft smile admiring them.

"Shall I start." Priest asked after clearing his throat jk snap his head toward him and nodded smiling tae clench tightly his flower bouquet.

Namjin didn't invite anyone because they don't have any relatives same goes to tae. Only some childrens, nun are present. Jimin didn't come because of some mafia stuff and he is pregnant.

Jeon Jeong... cut off

"Wait father." Tae said tears falling from his doe eyes jk heart ache, in his mind start coming so many negative thoughts.

"Is he going to cancel this marriage, because of my flirty behavior. But I didn't mean to hurt him, I were teasing him just because to saw his cute annoying face." Jk thought, biting his lower lips continuously in anxious.

Tae inhale deep breathed heavily and looked at jk, he already looking at him, moist bambi eyes with a fake smile.

"Jeongukk i'm sorry I can't marry you."
Tae said tears fall from their eyes. Jk look away instantly and wipe his tears harshly.

Namjin looked at him worriedly, others looked at them confusedly, father patt tae's should and asked him why he is saying this in the meantime.

"Because I don't want to become selfish I know he likes me but i'm not. I just said yes because..." Tae said crying and hiccuping. Jk sigh and look at him with his teary bambi eyes.

Because?!... Jk asked and sign him to not crying for this.

"Because jin hyung told me, he will enroll my addmission in college an.. and he will pay for my violin class too. My friend told me it's good fo... for me and made me agree for this marriage."
tae said hiccuping and hide his face in his palm, crying messily.

"I just want to marry you for my dream. Im living every moment with guilt. Its not good to ruined someone else life just because of my dream." Tae said crying and look down.

"Stupid, jin hyung will pay you even if you don't marry me. He didn't made any deal." Jk said laughing and hold his hand he look at him with his doe teary eyes sniffing cutely.

"You aren't a selfish person ba..umm Taehyung, please don't cry for this and forget about everything and sorry for forcing you." Jk said smiling he shook his head.