41-Wedding.🍁

Hey.................. 💚💜

...............................

Wedding bells ringing, children are standing in line up to shower flower on the bride.

Nuns are standing in the side with a soft smile while praying for soon to be couple.

Jk standing anxiously on the aisle under the blossom tree. His heart beating rapidly fast.

Joon caresses his back softly with a small smile he smile back nervously.

Jis also standing beside him mumbling  courageous words for his son smiling.

Other side tae getting nervous jimin console him also lisa to make him calm down.

They do their make up properly and he wear his wedding suit he is looking like an angel.

Suga came while clearing his throat tae looked at him with his wide doe eyes nervously.

Suga smile and caresses his arm he gave him a small smile.

"Shall we go bub, your husbun waiting for you and please this time don't dare to reject time or else he wil... cut off

"No, I will not hyung." Tae said smiling he nodded his head and forword his elbow he hold it softly.

They made their way towards aisle. Lisa, jimin and hobi follow them.

...

Jk looked at entrance when music start playing in the background indicates bride is coming.

He smile widely in so much happiness after watching his angel coming with white suit same like him a little bit.

Tae smile too after seeing a happy and cute bunny standing on the aisle again just for him.

He blink his eyes giggling when lots of flowers shower on his suddenly suga groan.

Jk giggle too looking at his adorable baby others laughed at suga annoying face.

Jk came forward towards him and forward his hand for him to hold he smile widely and hold his hand smiling

"Take care of him young man or else you will know what will happen to you in a snap." Suga threat him in his deep voice he gulp while nodding his head tae whine and slap on his arm he show his gummy smile and left from there before patting on jk's shoulder.

"Gukk, I Love You." Tae said smiling shyly he giggle in happing while nodding his head his all nervousness get vanished after seeing his love of life 

" Tae said smiling shyly he giggle in happing while nodding his head his all nervousness get vanished after seeing his love of life 

He made him step on the aisle and both stand beside each other looking into their eyes.

Father come towards them smiling and clear his throat to get their attention.