4-In Your Arms.🍁

Hey.......... 💚💜

............Seoul... 10:10a.m....

In a basement (YD Headquarter)

Torture scene/Violence (Warning)

In a dark room no one able to see anything only scream and painful whimper we can hear in the room
and someone torturing mercilessly that man whose scream can be hear

"Leave me who are you and why are you beating me?" That man said in whimper other man darkly chuckled and told a man to turn on a light....

The man adjust his eyes when suddenly lights turn on and then looked at infront and his eyes wide in shocked 'how' he whisper other man smirk and take a seat infront of him....

"Welcome to hell Mr Park Bogum" JK said darkly bogum shiver in fear while mumbling something....

"How can you living peacefully park after ruining so many life huh how can you sleep peacefully at night after ruining & destroying someone else sleep tell me how?" JK asked calmly.....

"Jeo...gu.... Cut off

"JK, call me JK don't use my name with your filthy mouth you mf " Jk said and punch him hard on his nose bogum grunt in pain some blood came from his nose....

"Please leave me" bogum said while whimpering in pain and grunts jk laughed manically while clapping his one hand on his thigh....

"I also asked you to leave that day but you didn't listen to me" jk said darkly who is torchering park bogum

"I make a mistake please spear me" bogum again plead jk just shook his head with a creepy smile....

"Naah! you didn't make a mistake dear, you made a sin and sinner should be punished mercilessly in this world and another world in hell monster like you only need to be punished" jk said and again punch him and dip his knife on bogum's thigh he screamed and whimper in pain he also cried plead but jk didn't listen anything and hit other head with a hammar multiple time that man didn't even voice out anything because so much pain while his breath can be hear and he lost his conscious...

"When he get his conscious torcher him again don't give him food nor water let him taste his own blood I will come here in 2 days" the man said darkly all said yes boss...

He came out of the torture room and went towards his room to change his bloody clothes......

...........

Jk came inside his dark room black and grey theme he didn't switch on light and straight went inside the washroom to clean himself....

He came outside of the washroom only towel wrapped around his waist he wipe his hair with another towel and lay his half body on the bed with a groan then he closed his eyes to relax his mind and body....

He feel someone tracing his muscles his lips curve up a little into a small smile then he feel someone caressing his hair smoothly he feel relax his frown decrease he humming in relaxation.....

"Why are you ignoring me for two days" a person asked who caressing jk hair...

"Because they are saying you are not here that's way" jk said calmly and in return he listen a melodious giggles for whome he can kill someone or can kill himself....

"Who" the person asked while giggling jk sigh 'Jimin' jk mumbled

"So, now you are believing in others not your wife huh" jk's wife said....

"Maybe" jk said and chuckled when his wife hit on his chest with his soft hand....

"You always told me he is a midget don't believe him and now you are believing him not your love's mumma" jk's wife said jk laughed