39-Soulmates.🍁

Hey................ 💚💜

..............................

1 Year Later..... (Tae 20 years old Jk 23 years old).

Taegukk relationship and their bond become so strong in one year.

They are like two body one soul such a cute and lovely soulmate.

They love each other so much and care for each other too.

They are so in love and always lost in their own love world when they stay beside or far.

Jk always took him for date in different place tae also plan some small date and gift him many things to him.

They are become separable and their trust for each other become so strong after that day.

Namjin decide their marriage after tae's graduation.Only 3 month left for his graduation.

Jin decide to prepare this time a pretty well wedding for taegukk in the church

Bogum didn't do anything after that day. Wooshik and Irena also release from jail.

Tae get to know wooshik and lisa love each other. He made her understand so many time he isn't good for her.

Lisa told him she knew this already but she is helpless infront of her heart.

Tae didn't say after that anything but beware her.

Seo plan a master plan to destroy Jeon soon with bogum, whooshik, minho and Irena seo joon's girlfriend.

They are just waiting for hyunsik to get his bail, well they apply a quick bail for him and for that they threat that girl to take back the complain.

He will soon got his bail because that girl didn't complain about his doings it's namgukk who show police proof and file a case against him.

So they are chance that he will soo got his bail in this year or next year.

.....

"How you both become so close friend. Don't mind me asking." Jk said looking at the big mansion with his big bambi eyes amusedly.

"They are so wealthy." Jk said roaming his eyes everywhere. Tae nods his head smiling at his curious bunny.

"We're in high school when I first met with him well he was my senior." Tae said he looked at him curiosity.

He also work with me cafe. I did work for my living and he was doing as his hobby." Tae said giggling he chuckled.

"Like this we become best friends, he stop meeting to me openly because he don't want anything happen to me." Tae said with small smile he nodded his head.

"He is so pretty and kind hearted boy and yeah a cute mochi too." Tae said excitedly jk pout. He giggle and peck his lips.

"But my husbun is more cute." Tae said squeezing his face in between his palm his lips come out in puker tae smooch it.

"Now don't sulk he is my friend you are my world." Tae said caresses his cheek he nodded pouting and mumbled.

"Universe too." Tae chuckled while nodding his head and peck on his nose

"Should I come or wait upstair untill your lovey dovy session to end." Jimin said while coming towards him with a teasing smile.

Tae smile widely and run toward him happily like a little kid. Jimin laughed at him and hug him dearly and peck on his forehead.