29-My Son In Law.🍁

Hey.............. 💚💜

....................... Flashback

Today Namjin came in a local church, and after prayer they made their way towards exit, jin stopped on his spot.

When he heard melodious sounds of violin coming from somewhere outside of the church.

What happened baby????? Why you stopped??? Joon asked confusedly and hold his hand. Jin didn't said anything and start following the sound, Joon called his name still he didn't stopped, nvm he sigh and follow him curiously.

Jin stopped at the back yard of the church where a boy in his 17, playing violin for the children whose come with their parents in the church with a teasing smile to entertain the babies.

Jin chuckled at him and sat beside the children while listening his music.Joon sigh and shook his head smiling he also sat on a bench to enjoying free show.

Soon he end playing violin and bow giggling, all children and parents start clapping, namjin too clapped for him.

Jin admiring him with his soft gaze. The boy arranging his stuffs joon came towards jin.

Let's go baby, the show is end.... Joon said chuckling he nods his head with small smile still looking at the boy.

Joon I want this boy.... Jin said he look at him furrowing and in dis believe.

What do you mean by 'I want him'??? Joon asked a little bit loudly he glare at him.

Yeah, I want him for my Jeongukk.... Jin said happily he still looking at him confusedly. Jin shook his head .

Stupid I want him as my brother in law or son in law. I want to you fixed their marriage as soon as possible. I don't want someone else make him their son in law.... Jin said he gave him wth look.

Now go and talk to his parents about our jeongukk and his marriage.... Jin said excitedly while cupping his face he shook his head in disbelief.

Seriously jin, they are still so young. Let them study and make their career and on top of that we didn't know about him and about his family, how can I suddenly approach him? He will think me a stalker or kidnapper... Joon said scared he laughed at him.

You just look at me, you scary cat.... Jin said and made his way towards the boy he wide his eyes and try to stopped jin.

Hey cutie.... Jin greet with enthusiasm he turn towards jin with a wide boxy smile.

Hello Sir.... He said smiling and hung his violin behind his bag.

You are so talented I really liked your music and please call me hyung.... Jin said with a soft giggle he smile with a nod.