12-Jealous!!!🍁

Hey...... 💚💜

.......... Morning Time

Min's Mansion....

Jk sitting on the bed beside a ethereal beautiful person who is laying on the bed without soul a lifeless body, no he is not dead he can feels presence, can hear voices but he can't move nor he open his eyes because he is in coma almost 18 years...

Jk caressing his bread cheeks softly and pecking his forehead and lips several times jimin also standing there and looking at them with his moist eyes and soft smile two more person present their...

"Baek hyung I hope no one notice you guys when you take him here." Jimin ask jk look at them raising eyebrows

"Don't worry jimin no one know about him we take him here carefully without anyone acknowledgement." Baek said jikook nods their head...

"We already done his monthly check up if you guys found any symptoms then call us." Other man said baek nods..

"Ok chan hyung and thank you so much." Jimin said after sometimes they headed outside of the mantion...

"I'm going downstairs if you need my help then call me." Jimin said jk nods his head he caresses jk back and left the room...

Jk admiring the sleeping beauty with his heart eyes holding his soft hand in his rough hand pecking his nose his fav spot on his beauty mark...

"It's not appropriate to kiss someone without his consent on top of that he is unconscious." Tae said and sat on the floor. Jk chuckled and look at him raising eyebrows...

"Wae? Are you feeling jealous btw I can kiss him whenever I want becoz he is my wife, my sweet angel." Jk said
tae rolled his eyes...

"Why I feel jealous of myself." Tae said annoyingly jk giggle and forward his hand tae smile Widely and hold his hand jk make him sat on his lap...

"Your place is here not there." Jk said pointing towards his lap and floor tae smile shyly jk peck on his cheeks...

"Look they bring me safely you were panicked about my safety also shout at them." Tae said pouting jk nods his head...

"I can't risk when It's comes to you" jk whisper looking at Tae's figure...

They both looking at the sleeping beauty aka Taehyung...

"You should have been here love not roaming around without your body." Jk said look at his wife's body tae nods his head and snuggled in his chest...

"Still I'm in my right place in my home in my husband strong arm." Tae said nosing in his chest jk smile sadly

"If I were strong back then you shouldn't be laying here lifelessly." Jk said and hold him tightly tae look at him...

"You were strong enough Just we didn't ready for that situation." Tae said in low voice and wipe jk's tears...

"Why are you crying." Jk said and wipe tae's tears who laying on the bed..... (Tae's body)

"Maybe you are crying that's way." Tae shrugged fiddling with jk's shirt button jk nods his head and kiss both foreheads... His body and soul

"They will go next week on birthday party at Jeon's home, we will also go right?" Tae ask in curiosity jk sigh and look down 'we will see.' Jk mumble he pout and hug him...

Time Skip... 6p.m...

"It's looking good right." Bin ask tae look at him top to bottom and nods his head smiling and give him thumb as an okay he smile widely...