8-I Missed You.🍁

Hey........💚💜

........... Bangkok

11p.m. at night.....

In a vast mild dark living room some persons standing all over corner area in black outfit with mask and two man 1st in his late 40's, 2nd in his mid 40's and a lady in her mid 40's sitting on the sofa sipping their drinks with frown and so much tension...

"I thought it's just an accident that's way I didn't think much about Choi wooshik and didn't asked police to investigate more." 2nd man said in so much frustration other man glare at him the lady rub his back softly to calm him down...

"Your this careless we lost our most trusted person Choi Minho and now they captured our cousin Park Bogum I don't understand why the hell this Min Yoongi behind us. We didn't do anything to him as far as I remember. Anyways any news about choi's killer and bogum kidnapper." 1st man said to 2nd man he shook his head 1st man sigh and lean back on the sofa...

"I already told my assassin about the matter they assure me, will find him soon and the reason why yoongi doing this." Lady said while thinking something they nodded...

"Or maybe we need a proper talk with yoongi in my way." 1st man said with smirk... Lady giggle

"Yeah I heard his son study in busan college last year student." 2nd man said 1st man nodded his Head....

"Ask Mark to collect his information till morning and told him to host him in our busan farmhouse." 1st man said lady rub his head in frustration...

"Book a flight we're going to Busan. In a week." Again 1st man ask 2nd man nods his head and left from there...

"What about our children." Lady ask he sigh and look at him coldly...

"They are not child anymore. They are adults now. Let them stay here." He said lady nods ...

"Then i'm going to inform them about this." She said headed towards upstair

1st man dial a number...

We are coming busan next week..... 1st person said in call...

Make sure everything be fine their.... He again said and cut the call after hearing an okay from other side...

"Min Yoongi, now get ready for my attack on your precious son." 1st man said and laugh manically his sounds echoing in mild dark room like a evil

.......... At Seoul Airport ...........

1:30a.m at night.

Jk and kaihop reached at the airport in time they are sitting on the waiting area after security check up...

"Are you sure we can find him there." Kai ask hope rolled his eyes and look at jk...

"Did you inform suga hyung about our arrival." Hobi asked he shook his head hobi sigh and dial suga number and inform him their arrival...

"I'm 1000% sure he will come busan just you wait and watch." Hobi said to kai he look at him whining...

"Tight the security on each person which related to us or suga hyung." Jk said darkly staring at nothing kaihop nods their head and kai email all security and all members to get alert
cautiously....

They stop talking when a news show on the monitor trio smirk at the news

Breaking news...

After Choi's death we got one more shocking news a famous politician Mr. Park Bogum was missing from 17 hours according to the source his girlfriend said he always went for his morning exercise at han Park at 7:30 and came home at 9 but yesterday he didn't reached his home nor he went with any friend's and to family or relatives police searching for Mr park .....