34-Closeness.🍁

Hey........... 💚💜

...................... Flashback.

Today Jeon family going to celebrate christmas eve with taelisa.

They all decorating the whole house since morning and they divided their work.

Namjin and lisa decorating the living room and taegukk decorating x-mass tree in the backyard garden.

Lisa suggest all decoration theme and jinlisa divided task. They intentionally gave taegukk same work.

Tae also like jk but he didn't knew about his own feeling, lisa talk to him so many times on this topic still he always refused to agree that he likes jk

So, she told about it to jin and they made a plan to make them together by realising his feeling towards jk.

Tae hanging small glass balls on the tree breathed nervously. Jk making designs and sticking on the tree.

Both breathing nervously and heavily while avoiding each other presence.

Tae squinted his eyes when he saw jk searching something.

"'Wh..at?" Tae asked hesitantly while shuttering jk looked at him bambi wide eyes.

"Tape." Jk mumbled tae point towards his mouth. Jk holding tape in between his teeth.

He looked at his mouth and take the tape embarrassedly mumbling and cursing himself in his mind.

Tae look away and start doing his work and his lips curved into a small smile.

Sometimes their hands touches each other unintentionally in between doing
decoration.

This action made something spark in their heart and butterflies flying in their stomach and cheeks glooming because of blush.

Now jk decorating tree with lights. Tae helping him while holding wire lights.

Tae's legs slipped when jk pull wire on his side more and he fell on jk arm.

Jk immediately hold him and wrapped his hands on his waist, tae rightly hug him in fear and hide his face jk's crook.

Both breathing heavily holding each other so close listening heart beat.

Jk nuzzled his face inhaling his scent he wide his eyes and asked hesitantly.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay Taehyung." Jk asked in low voice hesitantly loose his grip on his waist. Thinking about a person.

"I'm okay, thank you for saving me." Tae whispered breathed and pull his head slowly.

Both looking at each other straight into eyes, longing for each other care, embrace, warmth and Love.

They look away when tae's phone start ringing jk bit his lower lips when he saw 'gumie hyung.' name on the screen

He curse own his self mumbling "stop assuming love in his eyes for yourself stupid jeongukk."

Jk start his work he excuse himself before attending the call and gave jk apologize.

"It's okay you can recieve till then im doing left work." Jk said smiling inside his heart aching in so much pain.

"Yes Hyung." Tae said while receiving the call and stand in some distance jk hear his conversation not intentionly.

He is talking in some distance his voice coming clear towards jk ear.