28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁

Hey.......... 💚💜

..................... TaeKook

We thought to tell him everything..... Joon said nervously jin nods his head.

Jk look at his wife who already looking at him with his wide big doe puppy eyes he sigh and look at joon.

Don't tell him anything hyung about us. We will go from here after some month. I don't want his hate towards us and nev..... Cut off

What are you saying? Are you mad? How can you leave us? We already stay away for 18 years gukk, it's time to stay beside each other and now you are saying to leave us here alone huh, we are nothing to you tell me and tae will never hate anyone and you are his parents then how will he hate??? Jin blabbered crying and shooking him by his collar. Joon caressing tae's back mumbling to stop crying in his embrace.

You can't just leave us whenever you want understood, otherwise I will beat your ass..... Jin said crying jk chuckled he glare at him and gave a light slap on his puff cheeks who pout looking down.

And about Taeyeon he is always our son like you both wanted in past, still he have every rights gukk to know about his real parents. You will listen your eomma right.... Jin said cupping his cheeks he nods his head sniffing cutely jin coo at him and hug him.

My big and first baby, my sweet gukk.. Jin said caressing his back jk broke in to crying mess in his motherly hug.

You become so muscular and hard like a rock. I really missed my soft gukk, my bubbly son. But look you still my old gukk.... Jin thought hugging him dearly.

Em..ma..... all chuckled when tae sulk because of jealousy. Jin broke hug and went towards him smiling.

Yes baby i'm only your eomma..... Jin said packing his cheeks he huffed and pout glaring at jk. He shook his head in disbelief at his jelly baby.

So when you guy's going to tell him about this mess.... Jimin asked wiping his tears other nodded, Namjin smile.

He already know we are hiding some thing from him, so it's easy for us to tell him everything about this .... Jin said wiping tae's tears pecking on his eyes.

Who will tell him??? Suga ask looking at namjin. Jin look at Joon who sigh and nods his head. Tae peck on his cheeks as a good luck he smile and peck on his nose.

Thank you my winter bear.... Joon said with a soft smile while caressing his hair.

They all stood up and ready to leave towards downstair.

What about them.... Hobi ask pointing towards taekook.

First we need to tell him, then we will let him meet with them... Joon said he nods his head.

Jin patted on jk cheek, mumbling take care and gave a sweet smile to his big baby bear, they all made their ways towards downstair leaving behind anxious taekook.

Jk sigh and sat beside his wife he lean his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. He hold him securely in his arm.

......

Living Room...

Except taekook, everyone present in the living room.

Namjin sitting beside each other. They are holding each other arm anxiously.

Jimin sitting beside yeon worriedly and ready to console him if he needs him.

Jaejun standing nervously suga, hobi and kai sitting on the other sofa.