37-Take It Slow.🍁

Hey............ 💚💜

..........................

It's lunch time Tae and lisa sitting in the cafeteria. They are having their lunch and lisa asking about last night.

"So, did you guys kissed." Lisa asked wiggling his eyebrow with mischievous smile. He nods his head shyly while looking down at his lap. Lisa awed at him.

"How's it feels?!" Lisa asked excitedly he whine while asking to change topic.

"Why? Come on i'm your friend don't get shy infront of me." Lisa said while giggling he hide his face in his palm.

"I feel love, care and peace." Tae said in his palm lisa nods her head giggling.

"So, finally you lost your first lip kiss to the love of your life." Lisa said teasing he peek through his fingers furrowing a cute pout form under his palm on his lips.

"No I didn't yet." Tae said confusedly she looked at him suspiciously top to bottom 'you just said he kissed you.' she gave him that look.

"He kiss me on my hands and here and here." Tae said while showing his palm forehead and eyes lisa face palm.

"Stupid its peck not kiss." Lisa said and explain about difference between peck and kiss his lips form an O shape she nods her head tight lips smile.

"Every couples kiss each other in love." She said while cupping her face and batting his eyelashes.

"Why didn't he kissed me. He don't love me." Tae asked in his cracked voice tears form in his doe eyes lower lip wobble, lisa gasp in panick and shook her head.

"Awe don't cry bubba of course he love you thats way he ask you to be his wife and about kiss, maybe he didn't want to make you uncomfortable." Lisa said he bit his lower lips sniffing silently.

Lisa cursing own self to bring this topic and make this adorable baby sad.

"Why are you crying bun." Both snap their head, bogum standing worriedly and take a seat beside him.

"Noona i'm going liberary because I don't have class and will go home after that." Tae said sniffed while collecting his bags and books.

"Let me join you." Bogum said he told him 'No.' and left without looking back.

'You said yes to a middle class teacher, and rejected a millionaire son he is so stupid. Jeon jeongukk you will regret." Bogum said in his mind while fuming in anger lisa look at him suspiciously.

"Bogum stop messing with him." Lisa said and left towards her class.

"I didn't do anything yet but now i've to do something soon." Bogum said and he also left towards his classroom.

....

"Aww i'm so happy." Jin said and hug tae when he come here after reading in the liberary he smile weakling made Jin furrow.

"What happened baby." Jin asked he shook his head 'i'm tired.' He mumbled.

"Oh i'm so sorry come fresh up I will bring you something to eat." Jin said he nods his head and went towards namjin room.

After fresh up tae come in the living room while scrolling his phone.

He greet joon who is seating on sofa in the living room he greet back showing his dimples.