50-Taegukk.🍁

Hey................ 💚💜

......…................

Some months later....

"You want to know gender." Dr asked taegukk shook their head smiling jk peck on his forehead.

"Your wife and baby both are healthy.
Still, don't miss his any appointment." Dr said sternly they nods their head.

"I'm giving a diet chart and medicine take care of him." Dr said jk nods his head saying 'of course I will.'

"So, let's meet next month." Dr said smiling at them softly they nodded and made their way outside of the cabin.

...

"You want to go somewhere love or want to eat something." Jk asked and fasten his seat belt while pecking on his dance baby bump and on his lips.

"Yes! I'm hungry and want to eat my favorite Kimchi rice." Tae said licking his lips jk nods his head giggling and peck on his pouty lips.

"Sure love, hubby will take you in a resturant today hmm." Jk said he nods his head happily with his unique boxy smile.

He squeeze his bread cheeks cooing at his cute and peck whole over his face and went to sit on the driver seat and drove away towards resturant while caressing his baby bump.

...

Yeon threading his finger in jae hair a little bit tightly, jae groaning in kiss he pull him more close holding his waist.

Yeon moan when he bit his lips a little bit harshly while caressing his waist and back.

Both groaning and moaning because of pleasure while sucking each other every corner of each other mouth.

"Love you so much baby." Jae said between kiss he pinch his waist when yeon only nods his head moaning.

"Eumm love you too love." Yeon said he chuckled in satisfaction they were lost in their own world.

They both gasp when someone pull taeyeon away from jae. Jae angrily looked at the person soon gulp his saliva scratching his nape shyly and nervous too.

Yeon hide himself in his father crook because of embarrassment Tae pout.

"Hubby! Why did you do that?" Tae whine stomping his feet on the floor.

Jk looked at him in disbelief and told him to not stomp your leg and take him also in his embrace mumbling sorries.

Yeon and tae looked at each other tae cooed at his baby blush face he patted mumbling it's okay.

Yeon nods his head shyly while hiding more in his father crook. Jk glaring at Jae.

"I have some work in office. Bye Yeon, eomma, uncle too." Jae said and made his way towards outside before giving them his gummy smile.

"I've so..some pr...oject. Excuse me!" Yeon said shuttering and run towards his room blushing. Taegukk checkled at him.

"Why you and hyung always ruined their romantic moments?" Tae said pecking on his lips he peck him back.

"They can have their moment alone not infront of us." Jk said groaning he rolled his eyes mumbling about him.

"We are different love." Jk said pecking on his forehead he giggles and brushes their nose mumble how?

"Umm because we are cutest couple." Jk said both giggling in each embrace.

"Let's continue our romance in our room." Jk said and pick him in bridal style he laughed at him while hitting on his chest he chuckled and made his way towards their room.