23-Welcome Back.🍁

Hey........... 💚💜

................... Min Mansion

Jk sitting on the chair tapping his feet on the floor continuously because of anxious his big bambi eyes staring at his beautiful wife and his both hands intertwined with each other.

He is biting his lower piercing lips continuously his big bambi eyes filled with tears, happy tears?!

Jimin caressing jk's back with heavy heart wiping his tears continuously, controlling his hiccups.

Kaihope, suga, jun, and jae standing in some distance from jikook worriedly and sad for taekook.

Chanbaek examine Taehyung's health
furrowing chan look at jk with a sad sigh.

Are you sure about it or you were again halluci..... cut off.

I were never hallucinating and I will never for god sake.... Jk shout angrily holding his hair in his both fist gritted his teeth tears shining in his bambi eyes more, lips wobbling.

He hold my hand this hand..... Jk said showing his right hand to chan his hand shaking chan look down shook his head in disappointment with sigh

Fuxking I saw with my own eyes he was staring at me for some seconds... Jk said vulnerably and buried his face in his both palm mumbling again over and over this and rubbing his face with his both palm.

I don't think he were hallucinating chan. Infact he never did.... Suga said taking a seat beside jk he worried for him.

Yeah Jungkook is right isn't he..... Baek said pointing towards tae other look at him jk snap his head towards tae.

jk's tears fall from his bambi eyes he start hiccuping and choking because of his own cries suga start caressing his back to make him calm.

Jae hugging Jimin who is also a crying mess right now jae mumbling sweet words softly while caressing his back

Tae staring at jk tears falling from his eyes too baek wipe tae's tears softly.

Taehyung are you hearing me hello response me Taehyung..... Chan ask he break his eye contact with jk and look at him with his wide doe eyes like a new born baby saw new think first time after coming outside of mothers womb.

Chan chuckled with his teary eyes and patted on his cheek he closed his eyes tightly again open it and look at chan then towards jk chan giggle at him.

Congratulations he is back..... Chan mumble others smile while crying.

Jk gets up from his seat and rush towards his angel tae's eye following him.

Jk kneel down beside him and hug him dearly mumbling love you's, miss you's and sorries crying his heart out.

Tae looking at him helplessly gulping his saliva he tried to caresses his hair but he can't able to lift his hand he is crying too.

Why he isn't talking anything and not moving...... Jimin asked crying jk look at chan vulnerably.

He was in coma for 18 years so it's definitely affect on his body and voice too. Don't worry he will be fine after therapy and medicine...... Chan said they nods their head...

Jk caressing his cheeks and peck on his forehead mumbling love you baby.

He closed his eyes feeling his husbun touch tears fall from his big doe eyes jk wipe it softly mumbling don't cry he blink his eyes.

One by one they all talk with tae with their teary eyes tae looking at them with his blank face jk smiling all the time with his teary eyes.

Somewhere In busan....