40-Preparation.🍁

Hey............ 💚💜

............... Mostly Author pov.

Jeon family come in a mall for taegukk wedding shopping.

Tae graduate two weeks ago and they already fixe their marriage date three months ago.

They are going to knot soon in this pure relation in between soul just in some weeks.

Right now jk selecting suit for himself with joon and tae selecting his suit with jin hyung.

Both decided to to saw their wedding suit at wedding day thats way they are selecting their dress separately.

After their wedding suit shopping they meet in the hall of the mall and decide to shop jewelleries together.

They buy wedding rings, earings and chain too. Jk forcefully let him buy a bracelet.

He secretly buy a special gift for his cute butterfly to give him at wedding night. (guess jk's gift 🤭).

After whole shopping they went to a small resturant to have their dinner.

"I want to eat ice- cream." Tae said when joon asked what they have for desert he chuckled and order icecream for him and for three he order pastries.

They enjoyed their day happily and together.

....

Small party with families.

Jin decide to celebrate a party for their bachelor party.

They invite, yoomin, kaihope, lisa in this party. They get along together in a snap.

They decide to play karaok right now Joon singing a song other laughing their ass out because of his way of singing.

He didn't even stop and singing his heart out embarrassedly and others can't stop laughing at him.

When he end the song other wide their eyes surprisingly because he got 88 point.

He did a happy dance with his wify other clapped for him laughing at his funny behavior.

Jimin and suga sing together a couple love song for taegukk melodious all get impressed and praised them a lot. They got 90 points.

Kaihope and lisa sing together and dance in disco pop song laughing and enjoying and they get 88 point.

Later they insist tae to sing he nodded nervously and take mic he select a soft love song while looking at jk he smile sweetly.

Other talking about song excitedly.
He start singing other also singing with him jk admiring his love of life with his heart eyes.

You will love this song too.

Everyone praising song and his voice too. His deep oceanic voice doing so many flip in jk's heart.

Tae singing his song calmly while looking at jk with his love fill doe eyes.

Soon he end his song pouting jk laugh and peck on his pouty lips he shyly hide his face in his crook when other coo at them.

He got 98 points.

Lastly jk choice a love song too and dedicated to his angel baby.