26-My Baby.🍁

Hey......... 💚💜

..............................

Morning.... With Namjin

Taetae wake up baby.... Jin said while shooking his shoulder he groan and turn around and try to hug something but furrowed when he got nothing jin giggle at him he start whining in his sleep.

DAWA.... He shout in his sleepy voice jin shook his head Joon chuckled who his combing his hair infront of mirror

Yes my bubba....Joon ask dramatically jin kept his both hand on his waist each side while raising his eyebrows.

Dada's brat wake up it's 8a.m. weren't in our home so I let you sleep late..... Jin ramble while arranging things.

Yeon shot open his bambi eyes wide, yesterday flashback come in his mind.

He wake up and sat on the bed he look at his parents with his pouty lips and rub his eyes cutely with his knuckles.

My baby isn't a brat Jin..... Joon said and come towards Yeon he ruffled his hair he smile and stuck his tongue to his mom jin rolled his eyes.

Yeah yeah I know, now get up and go do your morning routine quickly jim already call us for breakfast.... Jin said
glaring at both father and son due.

Yeon nods his head and look at his dad, he chuckled and lift his baby bear in his arm and headed towards washroom. He made him stood inside the washroom.

Now fresh up baby quickly or else your mumma will beat us with his fav slipper..... Joon said patting his cheeks he nods his head giggling and look at his father half sleepy eyes.

But my dada will safe me.... Yeon said and peck on his cheeks. He smile and nods his head and said 'Of course I will.' Joon peck on his head.

Jin please give him his clothes.... Joon said coming out from the washroom.

I already place your clothe baby.... Jin shout while arranging bed sheet they heard a lazy sound 'okay mumma'

Joon sat on a chair with his book and start reading untill his baby doing his morning routine.

Jin arranged all clothes and bed sheet and sat beside his husband he smile at him.

So, now what??? Jin ask and take a long sigh joon raise his an eyebrow

What?! He ask in confusion jin look at him squinted eyes and serious face.

Let's talk about it later not now.... Joon said he nods his head and lean on his shoulder.

I want to see him Joon, jimin told me about his conscious.... Jin said fiddling with his shirt button he humming in reply.

We will after breakfast.... Joon said he nods his head tears form in his eyes he caresses his shoulder.

Mom i'm done..... Yeon said coming outside of the washroom they look at him smiling.

Come I comb your hair.... Jin said he nods his head and went towards his mom with a comb.

Sometimes later they went downstairs for breakfast.

In Taekook Room...

Why are you glaring at me.... Jk asked squinted his eyes, mentally smiling ear to ear like a crazy man whenever his wife giving him response through his big doe eyes, pout and small smile

You know baby i've a surprise for you
Jk said pecking on his nose then brush his nose with his nose.

Tae's eyes shine with happiness jk coo at his baby and peck on his both eyes.