44-Sunshine.🍁

Hey................ 💜💚

............................... ❣️

"Gukkie, how much you love me?!" Tae asked smiling looking straight into his bambi eyes while caressing his baby bump he smile and peck on his lips.

"I can die for you and even I will kill someone when it's comes to you." Jk said sincerely and peck whole his baby bump he giggles when he feels tickles.

"Come here." Tae said patting beside him jk lay beside him and snuggled in his crook he giggle while caressing his back and intertwined hands.

"It's easy to die and kill someone guk." Tae said calmly looking at their hands.

Jk looked at him from his crook 'Then, what is hard tell me I can do anything for you and my family." Jk said smiling he smile too.

"To live together in every up and down. If one of us di..die you have to live for other one and happy too." Tae said jk pout and glare at him.

"What nonsense are you talking about I will not live if you aren't with me." Jk said huffing and hide in his crook tae sigh.

"Look you are taking your words back. You himself said you will do anything for me then what happened huh." Tae said biting his lips to control his smile.

Jk looked at him pouting and nodded his head mumbling 'I will do that too if you want.' tae smile widely and peck on his lips.

.....

Jk open his eyes tears gush in his eyes and looked his beside he sigh in relief.

He smile and nuzzled his face in tae's crook mumbling good morning and love you's and waking him up.

Tae hummed in reply pouting with his closed eyes. Jk smile and peck on his pouty lips, cheeks, nose and forehead multiple times.

Tae open his eyes lazily smiling and cupped jk cheeks both looked at his hand amusedly and giggles too.

Tae peck on jk's mole slowly he closed his eyes tears fall from their eyes.Both wipe each other tears while smiling.

"Lets fresh together and will go for breakfast downstair ok." Jk said he nods his head smiling soon furrowed squinted his eyes jk smile peck on his both eyes.

"We have to face him afterall, so why not today? And jimin said he wanted to meet us." Jk said smiling he nods his head a little bit smiling too.

"I'm nervous what about you?" Jk ask he shook his head furrowing he sigh.

"Yeah, you only feel nervous around me." Jk said and pick him in bridal style he giggles.

.....

Jimin smile while looking at upstair  others looked at jimin confusedly and follow his gaze they saw jk coming.

He is coming downstair carefully with his wify in his arm, tae looking every where in amusement with a soft smile

"We thought to have our breakfast with y'all." Jk said avoiding his gaze jimin chuckled and raffle tae hair he giggle jk groan mumbling he just comb his hair he stuck out his tongue.

"You did good gukk. Lets go today I cooked my babies favorite dishes." Jin said coming towards him and patted their cheeks.

Tae smile widely with his sparkle eyes jk smile too feeling overwhelmed.

"Mi..ne stwb..rry.... tae shuttered jin giggles with teary eyes.

"Yes yes I made your fav strawberries pancakes and shakes too." Jin said and peck on his cheeks he smile widely.