13-Fresher Party.🍁

Hey.......... 💚💜

............... At Fresher Party

They four reached at the party in time
Taebin feeling shy and nervous cause students staring at them murmuring about them and beojun's fans glaring at them angrily Yeonjun told them to ignore them and enjoy the party so, they involved in the party...

Few minutes later....

"You know, how to dance?" Jun ask to bin 'a little.' Bin mumble jun nods his head and gulp his bear in one go and stand up from his seat bin looking at him confusedly...

"Then, Let's go i'll teach you how to dance perfectly." Jun said and pull bin towards him a little bit closer he gasp and gulp his saliva nervously thinking what's happening with him...

Jun drag him towards dance floor and hold his waist pull him closer their down area almost touching, bin keep his both hand on his chest they start dancing in a slow music staring at each other eyes, light pink blush adoring soobin cheeks can be shown in the mild dark floor under the disco lights...

His fans cursing at bin angrily gritting their teeth they are ready to throw their hand on soobin some of them adoring Junbin....

Tae looking at them amusingly and jae admiring his side profile with his side eyes...

Some girls trying to get his attention and even ask him for dance he just give them his cold dark stare and the girls were immediately run away in fear...

Tae look at jae when he feels his gaze but to his disappointment jae didn't looking at him he is staring at dance floor with blank face he pout and look towards dance floor sadly...

'why he will look at me.' he mumble fiddling with his tie...

"He..y jae, will you dan..ce with me." Nancy ask shuttering jae look at her with raise eyebrows tae smile at nancy when she wave at him he also wave his hand...

"Okay, Just for some minutes." Jae said and stand up nancy smile shyly and nods her head and both headed towards dance floor tae clench his thigh looking at them sadly...

Nancy and jae are classmates she is a good girl that's way he didn't reject her request...

Few minutes later...

Junbin dancing crazily into each other arms giggling and singing with song...

Nancy and jae also dancing without any skinship just vibing the music looking at each other steps with soft smile...

Tae looking at their friends with small smile clapping his hand a little and singing song lyrics...

"Hey! Are you alone?" Tae snap his head and saw Uni's president he abruptly stand up from his seat and bow to him he chuckled at this cute boy...