48-Final.🍁

Hey............... 💚💜

...............................

Read 47 chapter first...... 👀

Author pov...

Jin always cry whole day and night his Joon too. He become so weak and pale because of worried.

They are in the thailand. Lisa came in the house with two babies jin looked at her with void eyes.

"Tae sent yours baby." Lisa said crying namjin gasp and run towards her.

Joon take the baby crying badly and jin lost his conscious because of weakness and overwhelmed.

Namjoon take jin and baby in hospital, because baby is weak and got fever.

Namjin sitting on the hospital bed with baby both are crying and praising their baby's beauty.

"We have to take care of ourself now. So, we can gave him every happiness."
Joon said pecking on his forehead jin nods his head crying and hold him in his embrace.

"Did Lisa gave you any info about our babies." Jin asked he shook his head biting his lips.

Their world collapsed when they got to know about taegukk after 1 year when suga jimin came to meet and told them they have to leave this place soon.

Suga and jimin told them everything and sent them paris for some years then back to Korea in busan with securities.

(A/N:-Rest we all know already I hope I complete everything related their past)
....

Present story.....

Tae stubbornly ask Yoenjun to take him downstair, when he heard in his ear piece taeyeon scream, crying and Seo filthy words.

Tae's past echo in his mind when he heard seo voice and now he is going to hurt his baby in same way.

That's way he told him to take him there. He become fierce after seeing seo's behavior.

"Tak..e ba..ck your fi..lthy hand." Tae said coldly while glaring at him with his fierce tiger eyes Seo taken back his head spin because of this new view.

He blink his eyes several time to made himself beleive is he heard right and saw right person or hallucinating him

"How's this possible." He whispered wide eyes mouth ajar parted in shock.

"Y..ou are st...ill a fil..thy bustxrd." Tae said in disbelief tears falling from his doe eyes. Jk look at him worriedly.

"Don't look at me like that. He is so stubborn." Yeonjun said to his family while looking at tae they chuckle and nodded their head.

"I bu..ried you." Seo said others look at him rolling eyes mentally his grope loose on yeon's hair. He also staring at his mother with his teary blur eyes.

"You we're not a god and you aren't who can't decide my death." Tae said each word slowly, chuckling bitterly while glaring at him with his fierce eyes.

"No, it can't be true." Seo shout while throwing yeon on the floor and march towards tae who smirking at him he got more angry.

Jk able to free his hands and legs in meantime and step forward in a snap. He were trying from the start to free itself.

"Not this time bloody fxking monster." Jk growled in his deep angry voice his eyes are red because of anger.

Before seo touch tae he hold his hand and twist it behind his back he groan when his bone break into two pieces.