32-Feelings.🍁

Hey............... 💚💜

..................... 2 months later

"His name is Jeon Jeongukk. He is our senior and most eligible boy among girls and boys but too bad he always reject their proposal." Lisa said to tae giggling, he look at him breathed with his raised eyebrow then looked at his book.

"Why are you saying this to me?" Tae said breathing heavily, while reading his book. They are sitting in college's garden for doing their assignment with some classmates, Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Because you always looked at him, whenever he crossed our path, passes from Corridors and you were been looking at him some minutes ago too." Lisa said with her tight lips smile he nervously clench his book and looked at her.

Jk sitting under a big tree with lots of books, papers and some kind of tools. He is doing his last year assignment and he is working on it immensely.

"It's not like that, you probably miss understood something. I were looking at the flowers or tree and you thought I were looking at him." Tae giggling said nervously, avoiding her gaze and start writing something on his notepad

"Whatever, makes you sleep at night."
she huffed and start doing her project.

"Lisa everyone look at him so it's not a big deal if he is also watching him from far." One of student said giggling, she chuckled while nodding her head.

"Btw I listen he was rejected by an orphan boy in the meantime on the aisle." A classmate said seriously other look at her shockingly. Tears gush in tae's doe eyes, he sigh heavily while clenching his pen.

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked with her wide eyes tae biting his lower lips and blinking his doe eyes.

"Yes i'm sure my sister told me about this maybe 5 or 6 month ago." she said thinking others nodded saying 'Oh'.

"It's called karma. He reject everyone and that boy reject him on the aisle." A student said laughing other laughed too. Tae looked at them blankly.

"It's not good to laugh at someone's misery." Lisa said angrily they stopped laughing and gave her judging look.

"You also like him right." A student said giggling and gave a hifi to other student.

"Yeah thats way he is feeling sad for him." Other student said lisa looked at them in disbelief.

"I don't like him I just said because of humanity nothing else." She said and shook his head on their perspective.

"Can we please focus on our assignment rather than badmouthing about others." Tae said coldly they nodded while laughing nervously.

They start doing their assignment and tae secretly take a last look of jk. He wipe his tears secretly and thought to focus on his assignments.

.....

Tae doing violin practice in the music classroom alone. He stop when Bogum entered in the class, both smile at each other.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Tae ask casually, he smile nervously while scratching his nape.

"Actually, Taehyung I came here to ask you something." Bogum ask with a soft smile he smile too.

"Yes hyung ask, are you having any problem in your assignment?" Tae ask genuinely he shook his head making tae furrowed.

"First promise me you will not get mad at me for this." Bogum asked laughing nervously, tae look at him confusedly while nodding his head unsurely with a chuckled.