15-I Will Pray.🍁

Hey........ 💚💜

................ Flower Shop

Morning Time at a plant or flower shop....

(A/N:-All information about plants and flowers are taken from internet, Ignore the mistake or do correct me if you know about this field. I would love to learn about this...)

Tae comes to a flower shop to buy some healthy plant and flowers for his garden and to keep some plant inside his room, his parents room and living room too for good health....

He is searching for some good plant and a cute angry pout adoring on his cherry lips because he didn't found any good plant for 1 hours...

He sigh and decided to left the shop that's what he thought but he stop when he saw familiar figure in flower section he bite his lower lip nervously

He start walking towards familiar figure hesitantly and give a tap on his shoulder other person turn around with a stern and dark eyes tae gulp and smile at the person...

Person stern face change into soft and a soft smile come on his lips looking at him so much affection...

"Hello sir, you remembered me?" Tae ask bowing in respect other person also bow tae giggle at him he smile softly...

'How can I forget about my Love.' He thought in his mind with his moist eyes and he blink his eyes to stop his tears...

"Yeah at convenience store, but how can you able to recognise me because that time I was wearing a mask and now 'I'm in hoodie

"Yeah at convenience store, but how can you able to recognise me because that time I was wearing a mask and now 'I'm in hoodie." Jk said showing his hoodie tae giggle and point toward his tattoo, figure and his bambi eyes

Jk chuckled and take a look of his whole body when tae point towards him and give tae a light nod with a small smile...

"What flowers or plants are you going to buy." Jk ask softly tae pout sadly make jk furrow...

"What happened? Why are you sad?" Jk ask worriedly he sigh and told him he didn't able to find good plants jk smile...

"Come with me i'll help you." Jk said and headed towards plant section tae smile widely his eyes sparkling in so much happiness...