38-First Kiss.🍁

Hey............... 💚💜

..........................

"Lea..ve mme why are you behaving like a jerk today." Tae said in his crack voice tears forming in his doe eyes.

"You compelled me to do this baby. Let me fuxk you for once. I'm sure you will fall for me and I will give you lots of things and everything just say yes." He said desperately with his lustful voice
tae tears fall from his doe eyes.

He push him forcefully he stumble but balance himself tae looked at him in disgust.

"You are so disgusting im shame on myself to be friend to you or think you as my hyung." Tae shout at him angrily
in disgust way. He gritt his teeth.

"Never show me your this disgusting face. I pity on your filthy self and feeling disgust on your thought." Tae said crying bogum take step towards him angrily.

"What are you doing huh?" Lisa said while coming between them glaring at him.

"It's none of your dam business. Move aside I want him right now right here infront of everyone." Bogum said tae hold lisa shivering at his words lisa looked at him in disbelief.

"So, this is your true face, you were fuxking faking your not so good boy character infront of us to just get in his pan.....  She stop when tae mumble " noona." Crying and feeling disgust.

"Everyone not your toy bogum so you can play or buy him with your money."
Lisa said blankly and hold tae hand.

"I ask him so many time nicely every girls and boys yearn for me but I can't believe an orphan reject me. I'm not going to stay silent until i'll make you mine by hook or by crook baby boy and I will not leave that Jeon also." Bogum said gritted his teeth angrily and left from there.

Tae get shiver he stumbled on his feet lisa hold him on time worriedly.

"No..ona! What will he do to gu..kk." Tae asked crying, breathing heavily she take him outside of the uni.

"Don't worry we will think about it something later and if he again do something like this we will complain about him to the principal." Lisa said he nods his head his body quivering badly.

"Let me drop you." Lisa said he nods.

.....

Jk working on a project attentively. He stop his work, when he got a text  from tae he smile widely.

He adjust his spectacles and open his phone to see the messeges. He sent some photos.

He download the photo instantly and tears form in his bambi eyes.

Bogum kneeling infront of Taehyung with flowers and ring. In other photo both hugging each other dearly?

'I Love bogum hyung, I can't pretend more so, I said yes to him, he is rich and handsome too.

(Tae sent photos with this message)

'I thought he love me.' Jk whispered blinking his tears away he smile sadly.

'You stupid Jeongukk, he never told me that he loves me.' Jk thought and start doing his assignment biting his lower wobbling lips.

'Maybe he again said yes because of his best friend.' Jk thought fiddling with papers.

"Shit it hurts." Jk said while throwing everything from his desk and keep his forehead on the desk crying while hiding his face in his arm.