Chapter 34

Warning: R-18

Hate

Palakad lakad ako sa kuwarto habang malakas ang kalabog ng dibdib ko. That kiss... was different! Damn it!

Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako kung tama ang iniisip ko na maaaring may nararamdaman siya sa akin at pwede ko iyong magamit o... matatakot ako sa sarili ko sa mga pinaggagawa ko.

Damn it, Ayeselle! And you invited him to come over! You were really showing him who's in charge here, huh?! He's hustling himself! He might suspect that you were pretending! That it wasn't you!

But people changed! Just like how he changed! I am not that young and innocent, Ayeselle, anymore. I've grown. And he knew that we were just teens back then! Both seventeen! Ang bata bata pa!

That's why you should calm down. But, oh my gosh! Did I really invite him myself?! Sa tindig noon, akala mo ba hindi ka no'n wawasakin? Sure, he moved smoothly, with an air of mystery in him, but looked at the built of his body?! That's not gentle in bed at all.

And I cannot believe I was fantasizing over those veiny hand to wrapped around my neck while he's banging me! I cannot believe that's how I imagined him because of his dangerous demeanor!

I didn't know what was behind his decision. Lalo na't limang minuto na, hindi pa rin siya pumunta. O baka... iniisip niyang lasing ako? Goddamn it. Ano bang nakain ko?

You think a criminal would fall in love with you just because you're willing to offer sex?! It was the heat that happened earlier, and we haven't continued. The heat that I couldn't end if I didn't consume him again.

Or maybe it was because I could freely taste him. I could do it to someone who looked like the man I only loved in the past.

How ironic that I knew it was still Trison but couldn't feel him.

I lost hope when he didn't come. It was almost midnight. And he didn't come! Bumuntonghining ako at nagpasyang humiga na ngunit nakarinig ng katok.

Lumunok ako at nagtungo sa may pinto. Binuksan ko iyon at sinilip kung sino. Kaya nang makitang si Trison iyon, nakasandal ang bawat kamay at nakayuko ang ulo, nagulat ako.

When he lifted his head, his eyes blazing with fire but at the same time weary, I immediately knew that he had thought of it for an hour before coming here.

He stepped in and pulled on my waist while closing the door. As he crouched and kissed me, the anticipation for it was so strong that I couldn't control it but kiss him back.

Isinandal niya ako pinto at hinalikan ako nang malalim habang ang isa niyang kamay ay pumapailalim na sa suot kong blusa at gumagapang sa aking dibdib.

He was kissing me with the same passion. I could feel him blazing, but it was warm enough not to burn me at all. And it's... coaxing me to even kiss him more.

Oh, the taste of his mouth drives me insane. Maybe there were women who were willing to kneel for him because, in spite of the toxicity, the danger in his stance, and the darkness he's in, he would wrap you in paradise as soon as you could taste him.

It was a taste that snapped your rational thoughts and drove you insane. A taste of heaven. A taste of sweetness in his bitter world. Paano mo nga naman tatakbuhan ang lalakeng katulad niya kung titig niya pa lang, kaya niya na agad palambutin ang tuhod mo?

"You're leaving tomorrow right after the negotiation," he whispered in the middle of the kiss as his hand fondled my boob.

"What's the rush? You were afraid that I was going to sabotage your plan?" I whispered as I closed my eyes.