How You Met (Part 2:Sidemen)

The Sidemen
------------
Simon:
"Come on, Y/N! We're ready to start the game!" Your best friend, B/F/N (best friend's name), shouted at you as you finished tying your shoes. You were currently at the park with some of your closest friends about to play football, or as the American's call it, soccer.
"I'm coming!" You yell as you take a swig out of your water bottle so you don't get dehydrated, and run over to them from the park bench.
"Okay, so we already know the teams. Let's get started!" Your best friend announced and you split off into two teams. Almost halfway through the game you hear whistling. Confused, you turn to see B/F/N's boyfriend, Harry, standing at the sideline with some other guys. They were whistling at you, and eventually, it became so obnoxious that you had to stop the game.
"Harry!" Your best friend walked over to the guys with her arms crossed, you being closely on her tail. "Could you please make your friends shut up so we can play our game?"
At this point you're standing next to her with your hands on your hips. You would take a drink from your water, but they're all standing around the bench. You examine the boys, some of them weren't bad looking, especially a taller one towards the back.
"Sorry, babe." Harry shrugs. You don't understand why B/F/N would want to date him. "Can't control these fellas unless you let us face you." The guys hoot in agreement and you give in. The girls are one team and the guys are the other.
Your best friend and Harry face off, and your best friend wins, kicking the ball to you. You kick it ahead and sprint after in with the tall blonde following closely behind. Just as your about to reach it, he comes falling on top of you. "What the hell?" You say, before realizing it came out of your mouth. The guy quickly gets off of you. "I'm so sorry. I tripped. I'm Simon, by the way." And with that, he sprinted after the ball and you sprint after him.
------------
Josh:
You and your friends had finally gotten tickets to an Insomnia convention. After years of trying to convince all of your parents, they agreed and let you go meet your favorite youtubers.
You got there one day early so you can go exploring in the city. You found a park and immediately you all squealed in excitement like six year olds before running onto the playground. You swing for a little bit, but after getting bored of that, you decided to go down the slide. Once you made it up to the top of the very large slide, you saw your friend, Charlotte, staring at something on the ground. You give her a confused look before sitting down on the slide. You look back at her as your sliding down and when you turn your face forward again, you realize you're about to run into someone who's sitting at the bottom of the slide.
You start to scream before you collide into them, sending you both toppling to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" You quickly say, standing up and looking at the guy who you ran into. "Oh my.. your Josh." You say, trying not to freak out.
"Yeah, I am. And you are?" He says before stretching out his hand.
------------
JJ:
Another day at the restaurant, another day until summer's over and you have to go back to college for your last year. You're told that you have a new table so you grab some menus and walk over to table twenty-three. There are three boys sitting there. "Hello, welcome to Nando's. I will be you server, Y/N. Can I get you guys anything to drink?" You say the same words that you have been saying for the past three months. After the boys order you walk away to get the drinks.
You fill one cup with Coke, another with Dr. Pepper, and a third with Lemonade. You carry the drinks over to the table and pass them out, pretending to not notice one of the customers staring at you. "Did you guys get enough time to order?" They all nod and you write down their orders. One chicken parmesan, one fettuccine alfredo, and the one who was staring at you got a steak. (No clue if that's what they serve at Nando's don't hate me they don't have it here) "Okay, your orders should be up shortly."
You walk away and wait ten minutes before their orders are up. You balance the plates on your arms and walk over. Passing out their meals you ask, "Anything else I can get you?" You put on your fake smile.
"Actually, yeah. Can I have your number?" The one who was staring at you before asked.
Taken aback, you say, "I'm sorry, what?"
"Can I have your number? I'm JJ, by the way."
------------
Harry:
You were at the movies, waiting for your friends to show up. You were supposed to be hanging out with them and your best friend's boyfriend's friends, but no one has shown up yet.
Ding. You hear your phone go off. Hopefully that means someone is here? You look at the message, it's from B/F/N (best friend's name).
B/F/N: The car broke down on the way to the movie :( None of us can make it except for Harry since he took a different car. Sorry Y/N.
Ugh. What do you do? Do you awkwardly watch a movie with a guy you've never met before? Or, do you ditch him? Before you get the chance to decide there's a rather fine looking guy walking towards you, talking on the phone.
"Come on, Josh. Your car broke down? I don't believe that." There's a pause, You guess that Josh is speaking. Wait. Josh is B/F/N's boyfriend. So this must be Harry? "I feel like you are just trying to set me up."
You pull out your phone to text your best friend.
You: Hey, what does Harry look like? I think he's here, but I don't know.
You exit out of your messages once it sends and go onto Instagram, still listening to the possible Harry's conversation.
"What does this girl even look like? How am I supposed to know it's her?" The guy talks into the phone and there's a longer pause. The guy on the phone quickly glances to you and your phone dings, luckily.
B/F/N: Josh just explained what you looked like to him, so he should be walking over soon. Have fun ;)
Now you're with the guy who you're pretty sure is Harry's side. It feels like they're trying to set you guys up. You roll you eyes and open Instagram once more.
"Excuse me?" You hear someone say, causing you to look up at the guy who was on the phone. "Are you Y/N?" He asks and you nod your head. "I'm Harry. I suppose you know by know that Josh and B/F/N are trying to set us up?"
------------
Ethan:
You were out with your friends one day. It was a girl day to help your closest friend get over her recent breakup. After a morning full of shopping, you finally sat down to relax and eat some food.
"I'm not hungry." Your closest friend says before you give her a look. "What? I don't need more calories."
"You're not fat. How many times do I have to say that?" You respond to her before grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the food court with your other friends in tow.
You decide to go to Panda Express. You get the sweet-and-sour chicken and white rice. Once they hand you your food, you reach for a fork when you hand bumps into someone's. "Oh! Sorry!"
You look to see who you bumped into and there's a guy giggling. "It's okay. I'm Ethan."
------------
Tobi:
"Well, let's drink the night away and forget about James!" You yell, grabbing your best friend's hand. She had just caught her boyfriend, James, cheating on her with some slut. You run out of the house with her and drive to the nearest club.
Immediately you and your best friend sit down at the bar. From across the room, you catch the eye of a stranger and you quickly look away, ordering a Coke and rum. "Are you feeling any better yet?" You ask your best friend as she downs her second cup.
"Yeah! You know what? I'm going to do dance." She say, obviously drunk, before standing up and walking to the dance floor. You turn back around to the bartender.
"Can I have another Coke and rum?" You ask him and he nods. You reach into your purse to give him the money. You reach it out to him and he shakes his head. "That man offered to buy you a drink." He says, pointing at the guy whose eye you caught earlier. You turn to look at him, noticing your best friend grinding on someone. You catch his eye again and he starts to walk over.
You accept the alcohol from the bartender and turn to face the dance floor full of sweaty bodies. "Looks like our friends might end up banging each other." You turn to see the guy sitting down next to you. "I'm Tobi."
------------
A/N: Were those good? Some of them were shorter than others but I don't know why haha.
Don't forget to DM me some imagine requests! All I need to know is the name of the guy, your name, what you want, and some other physical details. It's not hard!