Simon for Zara <3

Okay and my grind is starting. This is for @zebracana, but as always you can switch her name to yours! <3

------------

Zara's POV

It seems like it has been forever since You've been back in England, but in reality it's only been a few months. Yet those months have been torturous, not being able to see any of your friends. It was fun being over in America, but you're so glad to be home. 

You grab your luggage from baggage pick up and walk out of the airport to see a very familiar face waiting for you. You walk over to him and smile, him smiling back.

"Simon!" You exclaim as he pulls you into a hug. Though you love all the Sidemen as brothers, you always were the closest to Simon. You inhale his cologne that you haven't smelled since you said goodbye and you remember why you like him. 

"Zara! It's been so long!" He says as you pull apart. You reach for your luggage, only to have Simon grab it fr you. You roll your eyes at him before following him to his car. "How was America?" Simon asks as you get into the passenger seat.

"It was just as amazing as everyone said it is. But I really did miss all of you guys." You mentioned nothing about how much you missed Simon in particular. You told Simon all about your vacation and all of the fun stuff you did. Even though he was driving and keeping his eyes on the road, you could tell that he was listening, another reason why you loved Simon so much.

Not to mention his hair, personality, smile, the way his eyes squint when he laughs, his laugh, there are so many reasons to love him.

"We're home!" Simon says, pulling up in front of the Sidemen house. Even though you don't live here, it's basically your home because you're over here so much. You don't live too far away, so you'll always drive here, or on nice days you'll even take the ten minute walk. 

You get out of the car and smile at the familiar sight of the house, taking it all in, glad to be back. You walk with Simon up to the front door and Simon pull out his key, opening the door for you. "After you!" He says, bowing, causing you to laugh as you walk in. You take off your shoes and are surprised to not hear any yelling ringing throughout the house, a common occurrence here.

"Hey, why's it so quiet?" You ask Simon as he closes the door behind you both, enveloping you in darkness until Simon turns on the light.

"Oh, the boys said they might be out running errands when you get here. I'm sure they'll be back soon." Simon says, shrugging his shoulders. You won't complain, alone time with Simon? You'll take it.

You walk into the living room and are about to plop onto the couch until you have a heart attack. Okay, maybe not a real heart attack, but when there's twenty plus people jumping up and yelling "WELCOME HOME!" it does make your heart stop for a second.

You put your hand over your heart as you take it all in. Suddenly the rest of the Sidemen are running over to you and enveloping you in a group hug. "You guys didn't have to do this! I told you I didn't need a welcome home party." You say as they all let go of you.

"Yes, well," Josh says, putting his arm around your shoulder. "Need and want are two different things." 

Soon they all disperse and you start talking to the other people they invited to the party as JJ starts playing music. "Hey, Jide!" I yell, walking over to him. He looks up at you and smiles.

"Hey, Zara! Enjoying the party?" The song stops and you watch as JJ looks though his songs and starts playing Give Me Your Hand by The Ready Set. 

"Yeah, I am. But I was wondering if you could do something for me." You lean over and whisper your plan into JJ's ear and he nods his head in agreement, saying that he's in. You thank him before walking over and striking up a conversation with Josh and Simon, feeling slightly bad for what's about to happen.

The song finishes and my heart starts to beat faster, knowing that it's going to happen very soon. You keep up your conversation with Simon and Josh, acting like nothing it about to happen. You hear a slow song start to play and steal a glance over Josh's shoulder to see JJ going where you want him to go. Perfect.

"Hey, Zara. Do you want to da-" Simon stops mid-sentence when all the lights go off in the house and a few people scream, one of them you can totally tell is Ethan. This is our cue. You start running off in the direction of the stairs, being as quiet as possible and not bumping into anyone. You hear JJ scream, telling you that your time is almost up. You run up the stairs to the room that they have deemed yours, which is a guest room right next to Simon's. You get in right as the lights in the hall turn back on.

Now all you have to do is sit and wait.

------------

Simon's POV

The lights come on and people start to murmur as the music start playing again, making me realize what I was going to ask Zara. I turn around to ask her but see that she is missing. I look around the room, and since I'm quite tall it'll be easy to look over people's heads and spot her. She's nowhere to be found. 

"Josh... Where's Zara?" I ask him, starting to panic a little bit. She was right her before the lights went out and now she's missing. I look to Josh who looks just as confused as I am. I look around the room once again, hoping she'll show up, but to no luck, she's gone. 

"Why don't you go look for her, mate?" Josh says, giving me  look. Yes, Josh does know about my little crush on Zara, which is why he chose me to pick her up from the airport so I can have some alone time with her.

I nod my head and start to move around the house, looking in every nook and cranny  for her. It isn't until I reach he floor with our rooms that I hear breathing. "Zara?" I ask, feeling a little stupid for talking to nothing. I hear the breathing stop and I turn to go into her room.

I see her sitting in the corner on the floor and relief floods over me. "Don't fucking do that again, Zara! I thought someone kidnapped you!" I yell at her and the smile on her face quickly disappears.

"Well, you know what, Simon? I thought you'd be able to handle this little joke, but apparently not!" She says, standing up and walking a few feet in front of me. 

"Well, this was a sick joke. And if you find this funny then there must be something wrong with you!" I yell at her more, feeling angrier by the second. "Actually no, this isn't the only thing wrong with you!"

A flash of surprise and hatred flashes over her face as she raises her hand to slap me. I grab her wrist gently before her hand reaches my face and I push her against the wall, not being able to deny how good she looks when she gets angry. The hatred from her face changes to surprise. 

Our faces are only a few inches away from each other and I watch as her eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back again. I know now that she wants this as much as I do. I lick my lips as I move my face towards hers, only to have her meet me half way, our lips fitting together perfectly.

Soon, our heated argument turned into a very heated kissing session.

------------

I hope you liked it, Zara! This might not have been exactly like what you were thinking, but I had to make it a little my own!

Remember, if you guys want an imagine, private message me! :)