Lachlan for Sarah-Marie <3

Sorry! I was going to upload twice yesterday but dinner took 2 1/2 hours to make and then didn't even turn out so we went and got take away. So sorry! Will hopefully upload twice today instead! (AND WATCH OUT FOR SPECIAL FANFICTION ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!)

This imagine is for @SarahxxBlackwell! Hope you enjoy! 

------------

Sarah-Marie's POV

"What's up guys? I'm Sarah-Marie and welcome to a vlog!" You say, pointing your vlogging camera towards you and smiling at your three million subscribers. "Today we are flying all the way to London to go to Minecon! Woo!" You pump your fist in the air before people start looking at you as if you've gone crazy. "Well, people are looking at me weirdly so I'm going to stop vlogging, Ill see you guys later!" You say to the camera before putting it away. You look around to see everyone's head turning away from you.

You make it to the flight and show the worker your ticket before walking on the plane to take your seat. You aren't supposed to be leaving for fifteen more minutes, so you decide to vlog a little bit more before the flight. You're flying by yourself, so this flight will be very boring-especially since it's super long- but at least you've got videos to edit.

"Excuse me?" You hear a voice ask and you look up to see a good looking gentle men talking to you from the seat next to yours. You smile up at him. "Do you mind changing seats with my friend so that I can sit next to my friend during the flight?" He asks and your smile turns to a frown.

"Sorry, no. I paid for this seat months ago. I'm not going to just get up and leave it. Sorry!" you say and his face goes from hopeful to a look of hatred.

"Fine." He says, plopping into the seat as his friend walks away. "Bitch." You hear him mumble under his breath.

"Excuse me?" You exclaim, looking over to him. He looks surprised that you heard him, but he doesn't back down.

"You heard me. You're a bitch." He responds, glaring at you. You gasp, surprised that he said it to your face. 

"Whatever. If I never see you again I'd be rejoicing." You say back at him before pressing a button and rolling the wall between your seat up so you don't have to see him for the rest of the flight.

Eventually your plane lands in London. You pack up your stuff and leave the plane, being sure to vlog it. You hop in your cab and tell the driver your hotel address. As he pulls away you look out the window to see the guy from the plane coming towards your car He looks, sad, maybe even sorry? You glare it him until you can't see him anymore.

You arrive at the hotel and get your room, going straight into your room to unwind and relax for the rest of the night. You vlog bits here and there, but don't really do anything worth vlogging. Tomorrow, you're heading to Minecon.

The next morning comes quicker than expected and you see you're running slightly late. You take  a quick shower before drying your hair and putting it into a fishtail braid. You grab your shirt with your YouTube logo on it and some jean shorts, along with your white vans. You grab your phone and your VIP pass, before leaving the hotel and walking the few minutes to the convention center.

You arrive and are immediately stopped by some fans. You smile, taking pictures with them and signing the different things they hand to you. Soon, they leave you and you're free to explore the convention. At one point you think you see the guy from the plane signing some stuff and taking picture at a booth. Surely it isn't actually him though, must just look like him.

You look at the time and see that it's time for you to head to the stage to take part in a YouTuber team hunger games. You weren't told who else would be playing, or who your partner was, so you just pray that it's someone good.

You arrive and see some familiar faces, like your best friend, Louisexxoo, along with the guy who remind you of the guy from the plane. You head over to Louise and begin talking to her, but can't help looking towards the guy. As you watch him, you see his friend standing right next to him and that's when it clicks. It actually is the guy from the plane.

Soon the show starts and everyone gets paired up. Louise leaves you to be a team with some guy name Jerome. Great, now you're going to be a team with someone you don't know.

"Sarah-Marie..." You hear the announcer say your name so you walk onto the stage, waving at all the fans screaming your name. You walk over to your set of computers, coincidentally next to Louise and sit down behind your computer, smiling at the camera on top of your computer. "Is a team with... Lachlan!" 

You turn your head to look to see who your partner is. Your smile suddenly becomes a forced smile as you see it's the guy from the plane. Oh, great. It's not just someone you don't know, it's someone that you hate.

"Hey." Lachlan says, sitting in the chair next to you. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened on the plane..." Lachlan begins to try to apologize as soon as the cameras are off him.

"Stop. Now is not the time. Right now we need to focus on the game." You respond, signing in to Minecraft on the pre-selected world.

"Right. Yeah. We got this." Lachlan says as the game begins. You run away from the center with Lachlan, telling hi to follow you. This is the same map as on a server you normally play hunger games on, so you know the map well. You and Lachlan run right into a cave full of chests.

Soon, you're stacked with gear. You both have full iron, you have a diamond helmet, Lachlan has diamond boots. People are slowly dying off but you haven't even seen anybody else. There's only ten people remaining six more kills until the death-match. 

Throughout the game you can see Lachlan taking glances at you, smiling You can't help but blush and smile to once he looks away. Every once in a while you take some glances at him, hoping he doesn't see you. It doesn't work because when you take a glance at him, he takes a glance at you, and suddenly you're looking at each other, smiling. You both blush and laugh before returning to the game.

Death-match ha begun. You and Lachlan are both still alive. It's you two versus someone named Vikkstar123, Lachlan says he knows how he plays since they're friends, versus Louise.

"Okay, I have Louise, you take Vikk?" You ask Lachlan and out of the corner of your eye right before the match starts, you see him nod his head. You're released from the pens and you run straight for Louise. She tries to put some spiderwebs behind hr as she runs to slow you down, but you dodge all of them. You get closer to her and start swinging your sword. You have her pinned up against a wall as you hit her and soon, she's dead.

"HELP!" You hear Lachlan shout from next to you and you look around on your screen to see him being chased by Vikk as they pass you. You laugh and roll your eyes before running after Vikk. You hit Vikk once and Lachlan turns around so you're both hitting Vikk with your iron swords. Soon he dies and you're pronounced the winners. 

You both cheer and stand up from your chairs. You take this moment to give Lachlan a hug before you're dragged to the front of the stage. "And the winners of this year's YouTuber Hunger Games are Sarah-Marie and Lachlan!" The announcers proclaim, holding your arms in the air like they do at the end of wrestling matches.

They talk to you for a few minutes about the game before you are able to walk off the stage. You walk down the stairs to see that no one is there. You turn to Lachlan. "I can't believe we just did that." You say, telling the truth. Normally you're not that good at the Hunger Games, you're not sure why you were so good today.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" Lachlan asks and you smile up at him. You give him and hug and nod your head. "Good, because I think I really really like you." Lachlan says, hugging you back, placing his head on top of yours.

"I think I really really like you too." You respond into Lachlan's shoulder.

------------

Part 2?