Lachlan for Abby <3

Sorry for no updates the past two days! Was at my grandma's house and was way too exhausted to write when I got back!

Don't forget to private message me if you'd like an imagine!!!

This imagine is for @Abbyyyy04! Hope you enjoy! 'Tis a short one but I'm having a bit of writer's block so allow it!

------------

Abby's POV

"Are you ready?" Lachlan asks you as he walks into your bedroom, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Of course I'm ready. I get to spend the next week with the best husband I could ask for!" You responds, standing on your toes to kiss your new husband. "Plus we're going to Paris so what else could I ask for?" You say, holding your hands on Lachlan's cheeks as he smiles down at you.

"Well, unless you want to be late, we should get going." Lachlan says, laughing and grabbing your hand. You quickly grab your phone before Lachlan drags you out of your bedroom.

*SKIPPING FLIGHT AND ALL THAT*

"Wow!" You breathe out, taking in the view. "It's gorgeous here!" You say as you step out of the airport into the cool spring air.

Lachlan hails a taxi and you place your bags in the trunk before following Lachlan into the back seat. You sit in the middle, leaning your head onto Lachlan's shoulder as he give the driver your hotel's address. 

You thank the driver and pay him before getting out of the taxi. "This hotel looks even better in real life!" You say to Lachlan as you walk up to the hotel. He nods his head in agreement before you both walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, we have a reservation." Lachlan says to the lady working behind the desk. "Power, Lachlan." Lachlan responds when she asks him for the name. She types some stuff into the computer and her eyebrows raise.

"Ah, the honeymoon suite. Have fun you two, and congratulations!" She says, smiling, and handing you the room keys. You both thank her before heading to the desired room. 

"Oh my god, Lachlan!" You exclaim as you step into your hotel room

"Oh my god, Lachlan!" You exclaim as you step into your hotel room. "This place is amazing!" You say, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the room as he laughs.

"It truly is!" Lachlan says, smiling and staring at you. You turn around to see him and you blush, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. 

You walk over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "How did I get so lucky?" You ask, smiling and tilting your head.

"I can only ask the same thing." Lachlan replies, mimicking your movement. You smile and grab Lachlan's hand, leading him onto your deck. You sit down on a swinging love seat outside and he sits next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

You take a deep breath and sigh, taking this all in. Two days ago, you weren't married, you were engaged, yesterday, you were stressing out about getting married. Today, you're relaxing with your husband in the city of love.

"What are you thinking about?" Lachlan asks, looking away from the Eiffel Tower towards you. You look over at him and smile.

"How amazing my life is." You reply, standing up and grabbing his hand just as the sun finishes setting. "Come on!" You say, pulling him inside and shutting the door behind you. You close the curtains for privacy. "I want to go swimming!" You say, walking over to your suitcase and opening it up.

"Well, we do have a private pool." Lachlan walks next to you, smirking. "Who says we need swimsuits?"

"Oh my god, you're disgusting, babe." You say, laughing and shaking your head. You grab out your swimsuit and go into you bathroom to change, yelling at Lachlan to put a swimsuit on.

 You grab out your swimsuit and go into you bathroom to change, yelling at Lachlan to put a swimsuit on

"Holy damn." Lachlan breaths out as you walk out of the bathroom in your new bikini. "Babe, really, how did I ever get so lucky?" Lachlan asks as you walk towards him. You wrap your arms around his neck as his go to your waist, rubbing circles with his thumbs.

"I bought it just for the trip! So you're the only one to get to see m in it!" You say, bringing Lachlan in for a kiss, biting his lower lip before pulling away and leading him to the pool.

Lachlan jumps straight into the pool and you sit poolside, dipping your feet into the water.

"Aren't you coming in?" Lachlan asks, swimming over towards you, standing in front of you.

"I'm testing the water!" You say, laughing as he rolls his eyes. You eyes widen as you realize what he is going to do.

"LACHLAN!" You shout before he grabs your waist and pulls you int the pool. You surface and gasp for air, moving your hair out of your face. "Oh, you're a cheeky one, aren't you?" You ask him, shaking your head and laughing.

"Hey, I'm your cheeky one!" He throws his hands into the air, winking and swimming away backwards.