Simon for Lizzy <3

Yay the website is working for me now! No promises, but I might update twice tonight to make up for missing updating last night! <3

This imagine is for @thatchicklizzy! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Lizzy's POV

"I'm going to be a... what?" Simon asks, sitting next to you on his bed. You're facing him with one leg on the bed, one leg off the bed. You're holding Simon's hand and he's rubbing circles on the back of your hand.

You swallow your tears. "You're going to be a father." You repeat, still unsure of how he will react. You sit, staring at him as he looks to the floor, not saying anything.

You sit there for a few moments, just watching Simon's facial reactions. There weren't many emotions running through his face, so you're not able to tell how he was feeling.

"Simon?" You ask him after a few more minutes of silence. He had let go of your hand a few minutes ago, bringing his hands up to his face. You're worried about how he's going to react. He hasn't said a word. You're afraid he'll get really mad and break up with you.

Simon moves his hands from his face and you see a broad smile coming from your boyfriend. "I'm gonna be a dad." He says, and you smile and shake your head, letting a few tears of happiness fall from your eyes. "I'm going to be a father." Simon repeats, smiling wider and sounding even happier than before.

You let out a small laugh as Simon stands up, dragging you with him. You wraps his arms around your waist, staring own into your eyes. 

Suddenly, his expression goes from happy to sad, confusing you. He was just happy about this. He couldn't have changed his mind that quickly?

Simon sticks his lower lip out. "Does that me we can't have sex for nine months?"

You laugh and hit his arm. "Of course that's the one this you're worried about. And no, we can not. I'd prefer not to have something crazy happen to this baby." You say, putting a hand on your stomach. It's still crazy for you to think that you've got a little person growing inside of you at this very minute.

Simon moves you hand away before squatting down and talking to the baby. "Hi, there. I'm Simon. Your daddy." Simon says, placing a hand on your stomach.

"The baby can't hear you, nimrod." You laugh, pulling Simon up and wrapping your arms around your neck.

He places his hands on the side of your stomach before leaning down and kissing you. "I could've sworn we used a condom though." You say, resting your forehead on Simon's.

"I might have 'forgotten' to use one in the hopes of being a father. And I know you wanted to be a mother, as well." Simon says, making air quotes around the word 'forgotten'. You roll your eyes at him before sitting down on his bed, crossing your legs.

"So, how are we going to tell the guys?" You ask Simon and he stops walking around, turning to you.

"Shit. I forgot we had to do that." Simon says, laughing. You're positive that all of the guys will be happy for you and Simon. They're always going on about how you both would be the first ones to have a kid. Though, you suppose Josh might be a little sad about not being the first.

You lie back in Simon's bed, thinking about how you would tell the boys.

"I got it." Simon says. You look at him, sitting up, surprised he actually came up with something before you did. "Well, three years of Sidemen is coming up, (This story takes place in the future like November 2016 lol) and so you can get all the Sidemen a present that is a baby t-shirt that says something on it and it would be from only you so they'd have to assume."

"Wow, that's actually a good idea." you tell Simon, genuinely surprised he came up with something so good. "But why can't we just both give them the present?"

"Because, then they'd know something was up. That's why it will be just you and I'll act like I had no idea that you were getting us a present. But, obviously I do know." Simon responds, sitting next to you on his bed.

"Shall the shirt be like one of your shirts but instead of Sidemen it says Sidebaby?" You ask Simon and he smiles, nodding his head. Now to just make the shirt and wait until the nineteenth. (Was going to make a shirt and put a picture here but the website I used didn't let me save the photo ad I can't be asked to do it again tbh)

------------

One Week Later

You finish putting the shirt in a bag just as Simon walks into your room in the Sidemen house. "Hey, babe. You ready for today?" He asks you and you nod your head, feeling butterflies in your stomach.

You stand up form the bed and follow Simon downstairs, where all the guys were sitting around the couch, playing  game of Fifa. You roll your eyes at them as Simon goes and takes a seat with them.

You walk in front of the television and they all groan before pausing the game. "Oi, Lizzy! We're playing a game! Get out of the way!" Josh complains, trying to wave his hands like it will make you move. You roll your eyes at your friends once again.

"A little birdie told me that today was the three year anniversary of the Sidemen!" You exclaim, smirking. They all look to the bag you're holding and they suddenly realize it's for them. You can feel your heart beat pick up as your nerves start to kick in.

"I have a little present for all of you to open!" You say, showing them the bag. "But, wait. I want to record it." You say before getting out your phone and starting to record it. You walk over to the couch and hand the bag to Josh, since he's sitting in the middle. Everyone crowds around him to try and see the present, expect for Simon who stands on the edge. You watch as Simon winks at you before you roll your eyes at your boyfriend.

Josh begins to pull out the tissue paper before reaching inside for the present. He looks in the bag and scrunches his eyebrows together in confusion. "What's this?" He asks, pulling out the shirt. No one talks as they read what the shirt says.

You smile at them as Simon walks over, wrapping an arm around your waist. 

"Wait.." Vikk is the first to speak by saying one word before going silent again. 

"How long will it take them?" Simon whispers in your ear and you giggle at his comment.

"Lizzy... You're pregnant?" JJ asks and you keep smiling at them. They all look up to you and Simon with shocked expressions.

"You're pregnant!" Harry yells.

"There's going to be a Sidebaby!" Tobi shouts.

"We're all going to be uncles!" Ethan exclaims. 

You stop recording and they all stand up, rushing over to you and having one giant group hug. They let go of you before congratulating both you and Sion. This went perfectly.

------------

Part 2?

I don't know what to think of this imagine... I don't know if I like it or not...?