Your Hardest Goodbye/THE LAST UPDATE OF THIS BOOK

Well, this is it. The last update for this book. I honestly am pretty sad right now, but it's a new beginning. I'm super proud with how far this book has come, so thank you guys!
Make sure to check out my two new imagine books! THEY ARE OUT NOW!!! xx

 I'm super proud with how far this book has come, so thank you guys!Make sure to check out my two new imagine books! THEY ARE OUT NOW!!! xx

Love you guys!-Bri xx------------SidemenSimon:You guys had practically been inseparable since you became friends, so you didn't really have too many goodbyes

Love you guys!
-Bri xx
------------
Sidemen
Simon:
You guys had practically been inseparable since you became friends, so you didn't really have too many goodbyes. The hardest goodbye for you was before your wedding. You were incredibly nervous, and you and Simon split ways the night before so you didn't see each other before the wedding. You two shared your final kiss as fiancés, and you say and stared at each other for the next ten minutes. Everything was running grouch your mind that might go wrong the next day, your main though being the Simon would leave you and miss the wedding. The next day went without fault!
------------
Josh:
You were heartbroken. Josh decided to drop out of university to pursue YouTube. You were incredibly proud of him, but he's moving all the way to London. Your university was on the other side of England and there was no way you could visit each other. Today was your last day before Josh left for London. You spent the day inside of your dorm room, cuddled up and watching Netflix. Eventually, it became very, very, late and you have a class early the next day. You two spent what seemed like hours hugging each other at your door.
------------
JJ:
You couldn't believe it. One of your friends had told you that JJ was with some girl in the club the other night. Immediately, you confronted Jide. He claims that she was just a friend, just a person he knows from YouTube. You weren't having any of it. You knew JJ, and have always known deep inside that this might have happened, but you never hoped it actually would. You left Jide that night and went home and cried for four hours straight, refusing to eat or leave your bed. At the time, you didn't know that you would have forgiven him for the misunderstanding the next day.
------------
Harry:
You weren't allowed to date him. The words punched you in the gut harder than if a WWE star punched you. Your brother was the deliverer of these words. He had just met Harry as you brought him home one day. He said it right in front of Harry, and you could tell that your brother meant for it to hurt the two of you. He kept yelling at Harry to get out of your house. As you led Harry to the door, you knew your brother's eyes were on you. Harry turned to you on your porch and you wrapped your arms around his neck, his going around your waist. He whispered to you, saying you would be together. Your brother yelling again brings you two apart and sends Harry to his car as you stand there crying.
------------
Ethan:
You were given an award. You were ecstatic. The downside is that you had to go to a convention. And you had to give a speech. In front of thousands of people. You were absolutely terrified. You hated public speaking. Ethan had agreed to come with you to the conference, but unfortunately he can't come onstage with you. You both were backstage, waiting for your name to be called. Ethan was telling some lame jokes, trying to calm you down. A worker came up to you, telling you you had five minutes left and that Ethan had to leave. You turned you Ethan with wide eyes and he brought you into a hug, kissing your forehead, and whispering you sayings of encouragement. You didn't realize you were crying until he wiped a tear away. You didn't want him to leave you alone.
------------
Tobi:
Your hardest goodbye was before you two even started dating. The school year had just finished and it was the last day of school. Your friend group was all just hanging around, chatting after school. You had liked Tobi, though you never told him. Later, he told you that at the time he had liked you. Your ride had arrived at your school, so you started saying goodbye to all your friends. As you got to Tobi, you started choking, not knowing if you would see him over the summer. That summer, he made sure he saw you plenty.
------------
Pack
Mitch:
You had had the best day with Mitch. You two went to an amusement park, followed by a picnic. After your picnic you had gone down to the beach for a stroll. Mitch proposed to you there. When he drove you home, you felt like crying. You didn't want the night to end. He parked his car in your driveway and walked you up the sidewalk, stopping at your door, just like he did after your first date. He took your into his arms, and your lips connected. Saying goodbye to him after that day was the hardest thing you've done in your life.
------------
Jerome:
Jerome was leaving to go to Australia to visit his friend from YouTube. You were always extremely terrified of airplanes. To you, there just wasn't something normal about a big metal object moving in the sky. You were extremely nervous for Jerome as you came with him to the airport. You held him, crying, for ten minutes as he kept reassuring you he would be okay. As he was reassuring you, you realized that he had to go or he would miss his flight. Watching him walk away from you was like watching him leave forever.
------------
Rob:
You were actually really young when it happened. Maybe five or six. Turns out, Rob's mother had received a promotion so he had to move across Canada. You were neighbor's and best friends. Rob had decided to tell you the day he left, apparently somehow thinking it would make it easier for me to take it. Even to this day he can't explain why he waited so long. That day, you started bawling as you two sat on your front steps. He wrapped his arms around you, but still couldn't calm you down. Your mom had to come out and bring you inside, sending Rob home.
------------
Lachlan:
Your father was abusive. You knew that your mother had to work late that night, so your father would harm you. He only did it when your mother was away. He hated you. Lachlan always drove you home from school. He knew about your situation, yet, he still loved you. He pulled up to your house that day and you hesitated, something you normally don't do. You just stared ahead, not wanting to leave. Lachlan brought his hand to your knee, knowing why you were hesitating. You looked at him with tears in your eyes and he brought you into a hug. You didn't want to leave, and he offered to bring you to his house that night, but you had to decline. You knew that the beating would just be harder the next time. Reluctantly, you sobbed a goodbye to Lachlan and walked toward your house.
------------
Preston:
You never left each other's side. You were seen together all throughout high school. You had even convinced the faculty at graduation to left you get your diplomas at the same time. You had never dreamed that you would ever be separated. One day, you were faced with the awful truth that you can't be connected to him for your entire life. He had texted to ten minutes earlier to the call, he was coming to yore house. Ten minutes later you got a call from his mother--he was in the hospital. He was in a car crash and was in critical condition. When you got there, your ran right to his side, the doctors told you he wasn't going to make it. You held his hand and started crying, telling him your goodbye and how you loved him. You felt him squeeze your hand before saying goodbye to you. The heartbeat went dead within the next ten minutes.
------------
Vikk:
You were leaving. You had to go to Los Angeles for university, since it was the best u over sort you could find. You and Vikk were best friends. You understood that he couldn't come to LA with you because of YouTube, but you certainly wish he could. You were already dreading saying goodbye to him at the airport, so when he hugged you and whispered in you ear that he was in love with you as your flight was called, it made that goodbye all the harder.
------------
Once again, thank you guys for this incredible journey that has honestly helped me develop as a writer. Please, share this book with friends if you'd like, and check out my other books.
I love you all sosososososososoooo much!!!!!
-Bri :):):) <3