Rob for Kirby <3

Not sure how long this imagine is gonna be tbh because I kinda want to write fanfiction and I also might end up skyping with some friends to work on homework but most likely not haha

UPDATE: Should have gone out sooner but I had to eat dinner then I ended up skyping with one of the two friends for thirty minutes then I got distracted on social media but hey I did it even though it's not as long

This imagine is for @doodooupduhbuns! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Kirby's POV

"Hey babe!" You say as your boyfriend, Rob, opens the door to his apartment. He smiles when he sees that it's you and immediately brings you into a hug, kissing your forehead.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" You ask Rob as you fully step through the doorway and take off your coat. Rob takes it from you and you thank him as he hangs it in the closet. 

"Well, since it's kinda snowing and really freezing, I thought we could just have a lazy night." Rob says, walking over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"Sounds great!" you exclaim, standing on your toes to kiss Rob's nose. "Pizza then, yeah?" You ask Rob and he smiles down at you.

"Oh, you betcha!" Rob says, putting on his stereotypical Canadian voice. He lets go of your hips and heads over to his phone to call up the pizza place to get delivery. You walk into his apartment more, kicking off your shoes and leaving them near his door.

"So..." Rob trails off, walking over to you on the couch once he's done ordering your pizza. "I believe that somebody requested a rematch after she lost that game in Smash Brothers the other day." Rob says, smirking at you. 

You roll your eyes at him, yet reach to grab a controller. "You're going down this time, Latsky." You say to him, trying to keep a serious face.

"Oh, you're on l/n. (Last name)" Rob replies, also keeping a straight face. You both sit there for a few moments, glaring at each other before you break down and start laughing, him following soon after.

While you're both still laughing, you hear Rob's doorbell ring. You both look at each other, confused.

"That couldn't be the pizza already, can it?" You ask Rob as he stands up to go answer the door. You try your best to listen to what he's saying, but he's too far away for you to make any words out. A few minutes later Rob comes back with pizza in hand.

"Guess it was pizza. Man, this place is faster than Jimmy John's." Rob laughs, opening the pizza box and setting it on the table. You put your controller back down and reach forward to grab a slice of pizza. 

Soon, the both of your have nearly devoured the entire pizza. You look at each other before looking back down at the box, realizing there's only one slice left.

"I challenge you to a battle for the pizza!" Rob dramatically exclaims, standing up and pointing at you. You laugh and roll your eyes at him before grabbing your controller, yet gain.

"The rematch is on, Robert. No way I'm losing to you twice, especially not with pizza on the line." You say to him as he sets your game up. You see the character selection screen and you think for a few seconds on who you should be.

You decide on Mega Man, and wait a few minutes for Rob to decide his player. You watch as he hovers over multiple, finally settling on Captain Falcon.

"Okay, so it's not timed. We each get three lives, last man standing wins." Rob says, holding his hand out to you.

You grab it and yank it toward you so that he moves closer to you. You put a hand on his cheek and lean in, giving his a nice long kiss on the lips. This was all part of your strategy, to try and get his mind off the game.

"Let's do this." You say once you pull away, both of you gasping for air. 

You face the screen and Rob begins the game, glancing at you multiple times. You fight and Rob is the first one to die, shaking it off. Soon, he dies again and now you've got quite the lead, three lives to one. Looks like that kiss worked after all.

Maybe it didn't, because soon, you die not once, but twice. You're now tied and it's very very intense.

"The pizzas getting cold, Robert. Why don't you just let me win so that you don't have to eat it cold?" You taunt him, trying to get his mind off the game, once again.

"Never!" He yells. You know your game is over when he gets the smash ball. You're correct because not seconds later, the game has ended.

Rob cheers and stands up from the table, grabbing the final slice of pizza.

"No, Rob, please? I really want the pizza!" You beg with him and he pretends to think.

"Um.... No." Rob says before running away from you. You groan and chase after him until he can't run any farther and he's at a dead end.

"Give me the pizza, Robert." You say to him in a creepy voice. He looks at you, smirking. You watch as he takes a bite out of the pizza.

You gasp and run over to him, him not moving, but holding out the pizza to you. You take a bite off of the pizza he's holding and place your hand on his chest as his open arm finds its way to the small of your back. 

You swallow your bite of pizza before standing on your toes and kissing Rob on the lips.