First Kiss (Part 1:Sidemen)

Hopefully the media shows up, if not please tell me :) Also, these are going to be shorter than I normally write, but that's because I'm about to write an imagine so yeah.
------------
Simon:
You guys were best friends for your whole life, nearly inseparable. When you had met at daycare you clicked and could be seen with each other ever since. That was two years ago, and your bond has grown stronger. You and Simon were having a play date at your house one Saturday afternoon. You were both incredibly sad when he had to leave, and you stood on your porch waving at him, with him walking backwards waving at you. Suddenly he stopped walking and looked as if he was thinking about something. You leaned on your railing, curiously, before he started running back towards you. He climbed the short distance off the ground and planted a kiss on your lips before running back to his parents.
------------
Josh:
You and Josh had the same daily routine. You would meet in the morning at a local coffee shop, before walking together to your university classes. You had been doing this for the past four months, never getting tired of doing the same thing. This day is just like any other, you walk in to buy your coffee, but you find Josh standing there, holding your usual order in front of you. You smile at him, before sitting at a table for a few minutes, chatting about the most random things. When the time came for you to head to your class, you both stand up, throwing your now cold drinks away. Josh holds the door for you as you leave and you roll your eyes at his gentlemaness. (Totally a word, okay?) You start the short walk to building 123, continuing your previous conversation about Josh starting YouTube. It's snowing, but Josh wraps his arm around you to keep you warm. You can feel Jack Frost nipping at your nose, but that feeling is nothing compared to the sensation of having Josh next to you. Suddenly, Josh turns you toward him, and without warning, pulls you close to him and kisses you.
------------
JJ:
You were a good friend of all the sidemen, they just love having you around! But you couldn't help, but be closest to JJ. Everybody knew how you were closest to him, but never said anything. Today you were going to the beach with them, even though you were self-conscious. When you arrived, you grabbed your beach bag and set off with the boys, looking for the prefect spot to set up. Once you found it, you laid out your towel as most of the boys took off their shirts to go run to the water. You declined when they asked if you were coming, explaining how you didn't like your body and would prefer to just sit on the towel and read. All of the boys have confused looks, but shrugged it off. The only one that stayed behind was JJ. He told you how you shouldn't be ashamed of your body because you had a really nice body. Then he took his words back and restated them so it didn't sound creepy. You sighed and gave it, taking off your clothes, leaving you in your bikini. You were about to sit back down on the towel, when JJ grabbed your wrist and connected your lips.
------------
Harry:
You and Harry had been best friends since high school, when you had moved to Guernsey. Harry had happily started talking to you when you were seated next to him in Biology. Five years later and your friendship is stronger than ever. Sure, you have had your bad times, but every relationship does, right? Harry had to go to New York for some YouTube thing, and he invited you as his plus one. You gladly accepted, and the trip has been great so far, with tomorrow being the last day. You were watching you first baseball game, and were starting to understand what was happening, when you looked to the big screen and saw you and Harry surrounded with a big heart. You elbowed Harry, pointing it out, but he had no idea what was going on either. All you knew is that the guy over the speaker was saying something about 'kiss cam' and everyone was chanting, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". You turned to Harry, still confused, only to have him pull your towards him and kiss you passionately.
------------
Ethan:
You and Ethan loved to go on walks together. Just being in each other's company, wandering about in nature made you both happy. You were walking yet again, finding a new path that you had never been on before. You were skipping down the trail, arms linked, singing a tune about an old sailor (I don't even know, okay?), when you spotted a fallen tree. You let out a squeal, coming to a stop and pulling out your phone, begging Ethan to take a picture of you sitting on the tree. He laughed and agreed, and you ran over and posed for the photo. You asked Ethan if it was Instagram worthy and he walked over to you, handing you phone back. He assured you that you looked lovely, and before you knew it, you and Ethan were kissing.
------------
Tobi:
You had known Tobi for a few months, you had met through the sidemen. Shortly after meeting, you both realized that you had feelings for each other, and now you were having your first date. Tobi had decided to take you down to a boardwalk, and you night had been amazing. You rode a Ferris wheel, and spent a lot of the time playing the little games, trying to beat each other. You were both pretty decent at everything, and ended up wit an assortment of stuffed animals and prizes. You were walking back to Tobi's car, when your arms setting hurting under all of the stuff. You places it all on the ground to let your arms rest, and turned to see the sun setting. You commented to Tobi how beautiful the sun was, and of course, being the cheesy guy he is, he replied with how beautiful you were. You rolled your eyes at him, but smiled at the compliment.  Stepping over some prizes, you pulled Tobi in for a kiss.
------------
Well, hope you guys liked those short little things!
Almost 6k reads on this book holy shit that you all so much.
Anyways, do you want to see part two with the pack?
Also, if you are confused, I am including Vikk with the pack so that there is the same amount of people in both parts :)
And don't forget to DM me if you want an imagine for yourself!
See ya!