Harry for Hannah <3

FOUND THE GIF ON TUMBLR SO CREDIT TO SDMNTOKYO ON TUMBLR

Just a quick update regarding the fanfic, I need someone for Jide since the applicant won't respond and I don't want to wait to choose, so if you've already sent in your info and are will to have a crush on JJ, just comment! Thanks! xx

This imagine is for @HannahMckenzie4! Hope you enjoy! xx

UPDATE: i JUST WROTE THIS WHOLE THING AND WATTPAD DELETED NEARLY ALL OF IT BECAUSE IT DECIDED TO LOG ME OUT WHILE I WAS WRITING FFS SORRY IF IT'S SHIT I'M GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO REWRITE IT

------------

Hannah's POV

"Okay, I'll see you in a week, okay?" Your brother, Callux, tells you, giving you a hug before he leaves for his trip. You hug him back and roll your eyes.

"Ys, brother. Now go have fun with Sarah." You say, turning him around and pushing him out of the door of the flat that you lived in by himself. You brother stayed with you last night because he knew he wouldn't catch any sleep with the two idiots he lived with. "Just remember, I don't want to be an aunt yet!" You shout after him as he walks down the hall to the elevator. You watch as he flips you off before turning a corner and disappearing from sight.

Look around the hall before shutting the door behind you and standing by it, waiting. A few minutes later you hear a knock on the door. You quickly look through the peephole and smile. It's exactly who you knew it was.

You open the door and grab his wrist, pulling him into your apartment. "Hey, sorry I didn't get here sooner, Cal only just texted me that he was on the way to the airport." Harry says, shutting the door behind him. He follows you over to the couch where he sits down and you remain standing.

"That's alright. You were just following the plan." You say, straddling Harry, tracing your finger up and down his torso. "So, my brother will be gone all week." You smile down at Harry and see him smirking up at you.

"I know, imagine all the things we can do now that we know he won't be around." Harry says, placing his hands on your hips and rubbing circles with his thumbs. 

You and Harry have been secretly dating for the past three months. You've both been very surprised that no one has called you out for being a couple yet, or at east no one has taken their comments seriously. You post pictures together on social medias quite often, but they just take it as you guys being good friends.

Normally, you would be all for letting the public know about you and Harry dating, he shouldn't have to hide it from his fans. It's just the fact that... Cal. He's always been super protective of you, ever since you were little. He always goes on about how he wants you to date the perfect men, how he has to meet them to approve of them. You know that he would never ever allow you and Harry to date. You're positive that if he were to find out, he would throw a fit and try to get you two to never see each other again. But you knew that you would never ever let that happen. 

"Hey, babe, you okay?" Harry asks you, turning your head towards him so you look at him instead of the wall you were staring at.

"What? Oh, yeah, sorry. Must have just zoned out." You laugh, staring into Harry's eyes, getting yourself lost in them as you always do. You lean forwards and connect your lips with Harry's.

These are the moments you live for. You rarely ever get to interact like this with Harry, for fear of being caught. Yet, when you do get to kiss and make out with your boyfriend, boy do the sparks fly.

"Sorry, Hannah, I forgot-" You hear Cal's voice say before freezing. Cal? What's he doing here? He's left...

You pull away from Harry and look up to in fact see Cal standing there, frozen in place. You take a deep gulp, knowing this is not going to end well. "Oh shit." You hear Harry whisper before you move off of his lap, walking over to your brother.

"Cal, please..." You try to explain, but he won't be having any of it. He puts his hand up to stop you from walking and talking simultaneously. 

"Hannah, what have I told you? I want you to date the best guys! The men that actually care about you!" Cal exclaims, putting his face in his hands. You gasp at his accusations. The fact that he thinks Harry doesn't care for you...

"Cal, I do care about Hannah!" Harry yells, standing up off the couch and walking up behind you.

"No, Harry! I know how you treat girls! I live with you! I don't want you treating my little sister like that!" Cal says, taking his head out of his hands, shouting.

"Cal, stop!" You try to calm him down, but you are able to tell that your efforts have had no effect. You can see the anger rising in Cal and you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. 

"No, Hannah! I'm sorry, but I'm not allowing you to date Harry. This is final!" Cal shouts, crossing his arms.

"Well, you know what, too bad!" You exclaim waling over to Harry who puts his arm around your waist.

"We've been dating for three months, Callum. I'm in fucking love with Hannah!" Harry exclaims, putting his hands on your shoulders. Before you know it, he turns you around and Harry's lips are pressed to your own. 

You pull away and smile up at Harry before turning around to face your brother who you have just resisted. You see your brother standing there in complete awe. "Wow. You two really do love each other, don't you?" Cal asks as Harry wraps his arms around your waist from behind and rests his head on your shoulder. You both nod. "Well, I guess if you really love each other that much, you can date. But Harold, if you fucking break Hannah's heart I will personally break every single bone in your body." Cal threatens before turning, grabbing his phone charger off the table and walking down the hall. A few seconds later you hear the door open and close.

"You don't think he was serious, do you? About breaking my bones?" Harry asks, nervously as you turn around in his arms.

You put you hands on his shoulders. "You know, I think he might have been." You laugh, standing on your toes to kiss Harry, continuing where you left off.