Quick Thank You Author's Note!

Okay, to start off this is going to be short because it's midnight and I really need to fix my sleeping schedule.
So, first order of business: SORRY I HAVEN'NT BEEN UPLOADING!!! I know it may not sound sincere, but I truly am sorry. It's just, this past week has been super crazy because I just finished my drama performance yesterday and then today I was out all day at archery and I've just been super busy. I know that may not sound like a very good excuse I but hear me out. Do you really think I want my parents or my brother to look over at me and see me writing fanfiction?
Okay, second order of business: I only have one request right now, so please feel free to send me requests because I truly do enjoy writing them and I hope you guys can realize that!
Thirdly: I'M GOING ON VACATION TOMORROW! I know you might be thinking, 'what does this have to do with me?', And trust me, it does. We're driving down to Tennesee and it's a THIRTEEN HOUR drive! So, hopefully I'll be spending a good chunk of the drive writing parts for this! So, leave any ideas and I'll be sure to do them!
LASTLY: THANK YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! I honestly can't thank you guys enough. Even though one of my fanfiction has almost 8k reads, I still get super excited when this gets 100 reads! So thank you guys so much again! I honestly couldn't do it without your guys' support! <3
See ya!
-Bri
P.S. Pardon all of the typos if there are any. Again, it's after midnight and I'm tired but I felt like I needed to post this. Goodnight/morning/day/afternoon guys!