Lachlan for Allie <3

Wasn't sure if I'd be able to get this out due to homework but I always seem to take less time than expected to do my homework!

ALSO IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY

This imagine is for @alliecat48698! Hope you enjoy! xx

------------

Allie's POV

"So, are you ready?" You best friend, Simon, walks into the room asking you. You were currently siting on the couch at the Sidemen house. You practically live here, you're over here so much. You and Simon have been friends since second grade. You've been through everything together, including both of your first breakups.

"Ready for what?" You ask, turning off your phone and turning toward Simon, who is standing in the doorway. 

"Vikk's friend is coming over today from Australia. Remember? I told you this like a week ago, Kat." Simon says, calling you your nickname from your childhood.

"Oh, yeah! We're picking him up from the airport so that Vikk can clean up the house and finish recording, right?" You say, standing up from the couch. You lean over and grab your shoes, quickly putting them on.

"Yep. And that is where we are headed right now." Simon says, walking out of the room with you following behind him. 

You ride to the airport talking about the most random things, like you always do. You find it kind of weird that you're having to pick Vikk's friend up from the airport instead of Vikk picking him up, but oh well. It's not like you had anything better to do with your day to be honest. 

You pull up to the airport and Simon parks the car. Simon says that he has the gate information and everything so you follow him into the massive building, that is the airport. You're glad you're here with Simon. You always get lost in airports when you're on your own. 

"Simon, isn't the gate you said over here?" You ask him, pointing to a sign with an arrow pointing to the hallway that Simon is not going down. 

"Oh shit." Simon says, laughing. "Maybe we both get lost at airports." You lead the way down the hall with Simon on your tail.

Soon, you find yourself standing in front of the gate, waiting patiently for Vikk's friend to arrive. Simon says that he's going to go get some food, and you ask him to bring you back at Starbucks. He rolls his eyes, yet still agrees.

A few minutes later people are walking out of the plane corridor. Shit. You're by yourself and Vikk's friend doesn't know what you look like and you don't know what he looks like. You're both going to be looking for each other yet you don't know who the other is.

"Here you go!" Simon's standing behind you, holding up your usual order from Starbucks. 

"Thanks, Si. Now do you see Vikk's friend?" You ask him, taking a drink out of your Starbucks. You watch Simon, following where he's looking around the room.

"Ah, yeah!" Simon says, holding up his arm and waving. You look in the direction to see a boy coming your way. He's fucking hot, you're not going to lie. 

"Hey, man, what's up?" Vikk's friend says, walking up to Simon and giving him a bro hug.

"Nothing much." Simon says as they pull away. "Oh, Lachlan, this is Allie, my best friend. Allie, this is Lachlan, Vikk's friend." Simon introduces the both of you. Lachlan. The name certainly suits him being from Australia.

You smile and go for a handshake, but Lachlan turns you down, going immediately for a hug. He says something along the lines of him being a hugger. 

You all head out of the airport and walk back to Simon's car. You let Lachlan sit in front so that him and Lachlan could talk on the ride back to the house. You sit behind Simon so that you can look at Lachlan and talk to him easier.

Throughout the ride you learn that Lachlan is actually such a sound guy. He's one of the most down to earth people you've ever met. And his sense of humor is amazing, along with his looks.

You and Lachlan get really close the next few days that he's here. You still hang out with everyone else, but you've talked to Lachlan a lot. You can't get your mind off him, he's just... Perfect.

Sadly, the time soon comes when he has to leave to go back to Australia. You, Vikk, and Simon all go to the airport with him to say goodbye. You never expected to become such good friends with Vikk's friend. When you heard he was coming, you just shrugged it off, thinking you wouldn't really say a word to him. You thought most Minecrafters were just geeks, like Vikk. Turns out you were wrong.

"Hey, Allie." Lachlan says as he's about to leave for the flight. "Here's my number, why don't you call me sometime?" Lachlan says, handing you a piece of paper. He quickly kisses you on the cheek before turning and walking away to his flight. 

You smile as you put your hand to your cheek. He is a cheeky one, that Lachlan.