Preston for Shanelle <3

Okay, I'm heading back to Minnesota now so I'm going to get at least one imagine done woo!

This imagine is for @shanelle7210! Hope you enjoy and thank you for being patient! :) xx

------------

Shanelle's POV

"Hey, Lachlan?" You look over to the tall blonde sitting next to you on the sofa. He was currently visiting you and Preston from Australia. You both were just chilling while Preston recorded Factions.

Recently, you haven't been feeling too well, and you have a suspicion why, but haven't told anyone your thoughts yet.

"What's up, Shanelle?" Lachlan takes his eyes off of Mario Kart, which he was currently playing and paused, and turned to look at you. You averted your eyes and looked towards the ground, kind of regretting bringing anything up, but it's now or never.

"Could you drive me to a drug store while Preston's recording?" You ask Lachlan, hoping he doesn't ask why. He shouldn't, he knows that you aren't feeling great. Lachlan nods his head and quickly writes a note for Preston before you two walk out of Preston's apartment.

Soon, you find yourself parked outside of the closest drug store. "Thanks. I'll be right back." You tell Lachlan, unbuckling your seatbelt and opening the door.

"No, I'm coming with you. Don't want you getting sick in the store with no one with you to help." Lachlan unbuckles his seatbelt, also. You take a deep breath, realizing there was no way around this. You nod your head and get out of the car, waiting for Lachlan before walking into the store.

You look down the aisles and spot the one you're looking for. You walk past the medicine aisle and you glance back to see Lachlan looking confused. You turn a few aisles down and look at your options. You grab three pregnancy tests and walk out of the aisle.

"Wh-why do you need those?" Lachlan asks, looking at you shocked.

"I think you can figure it out." You bluntly say to Lachlan as you put the tests in front of the cashier. You hand him the money and quickly walk back to the car.

You get in and so does Lachlan, but he doesn't start the car. "Does Preston know?" He asks, looking at you. You shake your head, looking down at the floor of the car. You didn't want to tell Preston, especially if you don't end up being pregnant.

"Please don't tell him. If he asks, I just bought some medicine." You tell Lachlan who nods his head and buckles up, driving back to Preston's apartment.

You walk in his door and can still hear him recording. You breathe a sigh of relief and thank Lachlan before walking into the guest bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror, putting your hands on our forehead. You can't believe you're doing this.

You follow the instructions on the packaging three times and wait the required amount of time. You pace back and forth in the small bathroom, figuring out how you'll tell Preston if you turn out to be actually pregnant.

You look down at the tests....

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

You swallow the giant lump in your throat. You're pregnant. You can't believe it. You're actually pregnant.

You exit the bathroom and hear that Preston is still recording. You walk into Lachlan's rom where he's sitting, scrolling through Twitter on his bed. You close the door behind you. Lachlan quickly looks up from his phone and run over to you.

"Well?" Lachlan asks you, putting his hands on your shoulders. You wouldn't trust anyone with this information besides Lachlan. You two have become amazing friends over the years. You met him before you met Preston, and don't trust anyone more than Lachlan.

You wrap your arms around his tall figure and let out a small cry into his chest. "I-I'm pregnant, Lachlan! How am I going to tell Preston?" You cry out, letting more tears fall as Lachlan rubs your back.

"Sh-Shanelle?" You hear Preston call your name, causing you to spin around incredibly quickly. You look at him with wide eyes. Did he hear what you said? "You're... You're pregnant?"

Preston stands there with a smile on his face. At least he's taking it well. You nod your head. "You're the father." You state before Preston embraces you in a hug. You let out a shaky laugh, still not believing that you're going to be a mother.

~~NINE(ISH) MONTHS LATER~~

"It's okay... Take deep breaths..." You hear the nurse tell you and you nod your head, gripping onto Preston's hand. He's been right by your side all of these long antagonizing months. "Get ready.... PUSH!"

You let out a scream as you push as hard as you can, probably breaking Preston's hand in the process with how tight you were holding it.

"You're almost done, Shanelle. One more push should be enough. Wait for my signal." The nurse explains to you and you nod your head. You couldn't wait to get this baby out of your body. You don't even know the gender yet. You and Preston wanted it to be a surprise.

"It's okay babe. You've got this!" Preston reassures you just as you feel another contraction coming.

"Okay, and... PUSH!"

You push with the last amount of energy left in you before you hear a baby start to cry. You sigh and lean back in your hospital bed, breathing deeply. You loosen your grip on Preston's hand. You pull him towards you and kiss him.

"Congratulations.... You have given birth to... A girl!" The nurse says, handing you your daughter wrapped up in a pink blanket. "What will her name be?"

You look up at Preston who answers. "Her name is Lily Luna Arsement." You smile up at Preston. Before feeling something familiar happen in your stomach.

You let out a scream as another contraction happens. "Another contraction?" The nurse says, grabbing Lily from you and handing her to another nurse. "That can mean only one thing... Shanelle. You're having twins."

When the contraction is over, you look up at Preston, shocked. All the times you went to see the doctor, they never mentioned twins! "Preston goes back to his position in the chair next to you and grab your hand. "It's okay, Shanelle. You can do it." Preston kisses your forehead as the nurse goes back to her position.

After more pushing, you can hear another baby's crying sounding. You lean back once again, hoping this is your last one.

"Congratulations. It's a boy!" The nurse says, handing the baby boy to you. You look up a Preston who's smiling. He wanted a boy. "What will his name be?"

You answer this time. "His name will be Joshua Blaine Arsement."