Harry Imagine #1

I have quite a few requests right now for imagines, but there basically all with the same people, so I'm writing a Harry imagine because yeah so enjoy :)

Also, warning!! SMUT! I'll warn you when it's coming! This is my first time writing it, so don't judge, but constructive criticism is always appreciated! :)

------------

Y/N POV

"Y/N! Are you ready?" You hear Cal (Freezy) yell throughout your flat. Yes, you live with Harry and Cal. After Callux moved out to live with his girlfriend, they offered you his room since you were just getting done at university at the time.

"Just a second!" You yell back as you look at yourself in the mirror one last time. You're wearing a burgundy dress that goes halfway down your thigh. Your hair is loosely curled and your wearing some black heels. You were getting ready to go to Tobi's house warming party, because he just moved into your flat building. You grab your black over-the-shoulder purse which contains all your necessities - your phone, wallet, lipstick, charger, etc. -  before exiting your room. 

As you exit your room you see Harry also leave his. He doesn't have his tie tied yet, and his shirt is partially unbuttoned. You try your best not you check him out, but it's hard, especially with how good he looks when he dresses up.

"Y/N. Wow... You look amazing!" Harry says, looking at you with his mouth slightly open in awe. This act causes you to blush and look at the floor.

"Thanks, Harry. You'd look better if your shirt was buttoned and your tie was done." You say back to him, walking over and crossing your arms. He gives and embarrassed laugh.

"Yeah, I kind of don't know how to tie a tie." Harry rubs the back of his neck. You roll your eyes and grab his tie from him. First, you button up his shirt, freaking out a little on the inside. You do your best not to show how this is affecting you. As you button up his shirt, you glance at him to see him watching you carefully. You smile at him and he smiles back.

You take his tie and put it around his neck, having to stand on your toes to reach around his head. As you stand on your toes, you slightly lose you balance and Harry puts his hands on your waist to keep you from falling. You smile at him gratefully. 

Cal walks in just as you finish tying Harry's tie. "Really, Harry? You still haven't learned how to tie a tie?" Cal and I laugh at Harry as he glares at Cal. We hurry out the door and up to Tobi's flat. 

Tobi's party is much less crazy that JJ's. There's music, but it's not blasting over the speakers. And there's not too many drinks, unlike at JJ's where you can't escape the drinks.

"Y/N!" You hear someone yell your name and turn to see Simon standing in front of you. Simon is one of your closest friends. When you met the Sidemen, he was the one you got closest to first. You walk over you him and hug him. "You look great! I bet you're totally turning Harry on right now!" Simon says, causing you to hit him on the arm. Simon is the only person you've told about your little crush on Harry, and he's promised not to go spilling the beans.

You look around to see everyone waving you two over. They're all sitting in a circle on different pieces of furniture and you join Josh and his girlfriend, Freya, on the couch. "What are we doing?" You whisper to Josh and he turns to you and smiles, greeting you with a sideways hug.

"We're playing Never Have I Ever! Have you played it before?" You nod your head, answering his question as Tobi starts talking about a rule change. There's a lot of shots on the table in the middle and if you've done something, you have to take a shot. It seems pretty simple.

"I wanna start!" Ethan proclaims loudly to the entire room, obviously he's already had some drinks. "Never have I ever told someone at a bar that I was gay just so he'd buy me a drink." His statement shocks you a little, even more so when you see JJ reach into the middle for a drink.