Simon for Monica <3

I would just like to say before this... If you're still waiting for me to make you an imagine, you're on my list! I try to go in order of when people requested it, but sometimes I switch it so I can write different people! Please be patient!

Anyways, this imagine is for @ssidemenn! Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy! Also, there should be a picture so I hope it shows up! :)

------------

Monica's POV

"Hey, is our favorite sidewoman ready to go?" You look up from your phone to see Simon leaning his head into your door-frame. 

"Please, I'm the only sidewoman you have." You joke, standing up and slinging your carry-on over your shoulder. You grab your luggage and start walking over to Simon.

"Which makes you the best." He smiles down at you before grabbing your suitcase. You guys were heading on holiday to Hawaii. It's your first time going to Hawaii, or America at all. You couldn't wait to spend the next week with your friends, and you won't even complain about being able to see Simon shirtless.

Wait... Did you really just think that?

"You don't have to grab my luggage, Simon. I'm a strong, independent woman, believe it or not." You say, laughing as you follow Simon down the stairs of the sidemen house, your current place of residence. Originally, when they asked you to move in, you were only going to stay for a short amount of time. Now, there's no place you'd rather be. 

 "Yes, I do. What kind of gentleman would I be to make you carry this heavy thing? Like, seriously, how much stuff did you have to pack?" Simon sets your suitcase down at the bottom of the stairs and you see the rest of the sidemen all standing around waiting.

"And here we have, Monica, who is coming with us!" Suddenly you see a camera being shoved in your face. You put a hand up, desperate not to have people see your face that closely. 

"Oi, JJ, shove off. I don't need a camera in my personal bubble this early in the morning." You laugh as JJ gives you a sad look.

"Are you not vlogging the trip, Monica? You have millions of subscribers! They'd love to see this!" Josh says as you begin to walk out the door to the two taxi cars. 

"I am, I'm just not filming right now. Do I have to vlog every minute?" You roll your eyes at Josh. "I'm not Vikk." You laugh along with Josh and Simon. You all turn to Vikk, who made no comment on what you just said, to see he's got his camera out.

**TIME SKIP**

You hear the pilot announce over the loud speaker that you were beginning your descent. You laugh at Simon's joke he just made, something about twelve and Vikk, and begin to put away your stuff. You were vlogging a small portion of the flight, but figured you shouldn't vlog too much of it, otherwise your audience will get board.

You all exit the plane and as soon as you're in the airport, almost everyone pulls out a camera. "WE'RE IN HAWAII!" Harry shouts next to you before pointing the camera towards you. You do a little cheer and a dance before he laughs and shuts off his camera. 

"How long do we have before our ride gets here? I'm starving..." You complain as you follow your friends to baggage claim. You immediately spot your bright blue suitcase and grab it, checking to make sure it's still in good condition, which it is.

"About half an hour. We can go to that little cafe if you'd like." Tobi says, pointing to a place that's not too busy. You nod you head excitedly. Your first American food!

And so, once everyone has their luggage (luckily no one's was lost), you all walk over to the little quaint food shop.

"You, know, this doesn't taste much different than it does in the UK." You complain as you eat your turkey sandwich. Everyone starts laughing at you, which makes sense. You don't know why you thought it would taste any different.

"Anyways... I suppose we better address this now. Monica, there aren't enough rooms for you to have a room to yourself at the penthouse, so you're going to have to share a room with someone." Josh says, as if you're supposed to be devastated by this news. In reality, you couldn't care less.

"Okay." You respond, and continue to eat your turkey sandwich.

"Okay? That's all you're going to say? Okay? Don't you care that you have to sleep in the same room with one of us?" JJ asks you. You really don't see how this is that big of a deal, honestly.

"Please, I live with most of you guys on a regular daily basis. I think I can handle sleeping in the same room as one of you for a week. Believe me, I'll be fine." You roll your eyes at all of them before finishing your sandwich. You stand up to throw away your sandwich, and as you walk to the garbage, you see a guy look you up and down before winking at you. You give him a disgusted look before walking back to the boys.

"Could we get out of here? There's a creep over by the window checking me out." You say, causing everyone to turn and look at the guy. "Wow, guys, way to not make it obvious at all." You say, your voice dripping in sarcasm.

The boys nod their heads in agreement and stand up to throw away their trash. Simon stops to talk to you before throwing his trash away. "You know, I could go over there and give him a piece of my mind." Simon whispers in your ear.

"No, Simon, you don't have to do that, it's fine." You say, putting a hand on his arm. Simon looks at the floor, nods, and walks away.

"Yo, Monica, Simon offered to let you sleep with him at the penthouse." JJ says, coming up to you as you grab your suitcase.

"He offered what?" You ask, not sure you heard what JJ said correctly.

"To let you sleep with him. Wait. Let me rephrase that..." He says, laughing. You start laughing too and soon everyone's looking at you both, wondering what's so funny.

"So, Simon, you're going to let me sleep in your room with you?" You ask him, before laughing a little with JJ. You can't tell if it's just the lighting, but it looks like Simon blushed before he nodded his head.

**Another Time Skip Because I'm Lazy**

"Wow, this place is huge! You exclaim as you pull up to the penthouse. Everyone murmurs in agreement as you exit the vehicle. You forgot how humid and hot it is here. Almost immediately as you step out of the car, you're sweating. You grab your luggage and follow Josh inside the house. 

"It's even bigger on the inside!" Josh says and you agree. Looking around, you're sure you'll get lost in this place. The ceiling must be over twelve feet high, at least, maybe over twenty feet. There's a big chandelier and a piano, along with a huge television. And this is just the beginning on the house!

"Monica!" You look up to see Simon standing at the top of the stairs. "I claimed this room for us. Come look!" Simon runs down the stairs and grabs your suitcase, saying something about being a gentleman. You follow him upstairs and down the hall. 

"Now, I know there's only one bed..." Simon says as you walk into the bedroom. It's really big, just like the rest of the house. Though, Simon's right, there is only one bed. "But I can just sleep on the couch and you can have the bed."

"No, Simon. I'm not letting you sleep on the couch. You barely even fit on that thing! I'll take the couch." You say and move your stuff over to the couch. 

"No. I'm not letting you sleep on that. You're the guest here. You get the bed." Simon says, grabbing your hands and holding the in his. He's looking down at you and you back at him.

"You won't be sleeping on the couch Simon. I fit on it much better than you, Mr. Minter." You say, not moving you hands out of his.

"Well, then, if you're alright with it, we could share the bed, because no matter what, you're sleeping on this bed." You can feel your face get hot when Simon suggests this. You can't help but quickly look down to Simon's lips and back again. With him this close, it's impossible not to.

"Yeah, sure. If that's the only way I can get you to sleep in the bed." You smile up at him and he smiles back at you.You see his eyes quickly look down before he closes them and starts t move his head towards yours. You stand on your toes to meet him halfway.

------------

Yay! I hope you liked it, Monica! I meant to post this sooner but then I got distracted on YouTube haha!