Simon Imagine #1

Sorry that this isn't a requested imagine but I had this idea as I was falling asleep last night and I really wanted to write about it! Will get back to the requests asap! <3

Also, some background for the story... You live in Minnesota, okay? It's because in the story you're at the Mall of America since that's really the only mall I go to and I wanted to make it this mall since it's really cool. So, yeah. You live in Minnesota, USA.

------------

Y/N's POV

One week ago...

You hear your phone ding  as you're getting ready to fall asleep. You look over and see it's a twitter notification- a tweet Simon just posted.

What video should I do for Valentine's Day?

You smile at the tweet and immediately unlock your phone, already coming up with an idea, even though it will never happen.

You tweet Sion back with your video idea.

@/miniminter7 You should make a video of you surprising a fan for Valentine's Day! *cough cough hint hint*

You shut your phone off before falling asleep, knowing that this is just some fantasy.

------------

Simon's POV (oooo I've never done another pov before I don't think wow)

I just tweeted out about what Valentine's video I should make. I see a lot of the usual things that people film for this special day. Mainly, how to get a girlfriend, my Valentine's Day stories, etc. I sigh and lean back in my chair, hoping someone will come up with a genuine good idea, because right now, I'm stuck.

I continue reading the tweets for five minutes before one sticks out...

@/miniminter7 You should make a video of you surprising a fan for Valentine's Day! *cough cough hint hint*  

I'm slightly taken back by this tweet. I've never thought about doing this before. I know Tobi did something like this for Christmas, but for Valentine's Day? That could be a good shout. I mean, no one else could really think of this video idea.

I click on the girl's profile and do some quick research. So, she lives in Minnesota... After some more research I find some contact to her parents. Is this really happening? I think so. I pick up my phone and ring up her parents, knowing it's not too late or too early there.

------------

Back to Y/N's POV

"Come on sweetie, get dressed. We're going to the Mall of America today." You mom says, walking into your room. You sit up from your position in bed where you were watching YouTube videos.

"It's Valentine's Day, Mom. Wouldn't you and Dad rather do something else besides taking me to the Mall?" You ask you Mom, getting out of your bed and walking over to your closet.

"Valentine's Day is about showing you love, and this is how we're showing our love to you. Now hurry up, we're leaving in fifteen minutes." You mom says before leaving your bedroom, closing the door behind her. 

You grab a Sidemen tee and some skinny jeans and quickly get dressed. You decide to leave your hair down and put on a small amount of makeup, but nothing noticeable. You grab your white converse and slip those on too before throwing on your jacket. There's no way you'd be going anywhere without your jacket. It's fucking freezing outside!

You grab your phone before leaving your room. "Ready to go?" Your dad asks and you nod your head before grabbing a banana. 

Soon, you arrive at the Mall. It's not nearly as busy as you thought it would be. It make sense though, there aren't many fancy restaurants for couples to go to at the Mall of America. You quickly park and take off your jacket, not wanting to have to carry it around once inside the mall. 

You follow your parents into the mall and walk to the opening overlooking the middle of the mall where the theme park is. (If you've been there, you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't I'll put a picture lol)

 (If you've been there, you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't I'll put a picture lol)

"Hey, what time is it?" Your mom asks your dad as you continue looking at the amusement park. You take out your phone and quickly snap a picture of it, posting it on Snapchat.

"It's 12:30." You tell your mom since you had your phone out anyways. Your mom looks kind of on edge, but you're not sure why. Soon, her phone begins to ring. She looks at it before excusing herself.

"Hello, S-" You don't hear the rest of the conversation as your mom moves away. You pull out your phone once more and start scrolling through your Instagram feed. 

"So, are you excited for today?" You dad asks you and you nod your head. You had been here millions of times before, as it's not far from your house. Today feels different though. You can't help but feel like this trip to the mall will be different from the rest. Maybe you'll just do more fun things than usual.

"Okay, see you then." Your mom finishes her phone call as she hangs up the phone. You see her look to your dad and smile. "Hey, y/n. Could you go see where the Buffalo Wild Wings is here? I'd like to go there for lunch." You mom asks you and you nod your head before heading the sort distance to the mall map.

You start circling around the map, look for the Buffalo Wild Wings. You finally find it and figure out where it is in relation to where you currently were.

"Excuse me?" You hear a voice ask and you turn around before freezing. Simon Minter. Simon fucking Minter is standing in front of you with a smirk on his face. He's holding up his camera and it's pointing right at you. "Could you tell me where I could find a y/n l/n (last name)?" He asks and you stare at him even more shocked, He knew your name. He knew your fucking name.

"I-I'm y/ l/n..." You shakily respond and he laughs his adorable laugh. No way this is happening to you right now. There is no way. You look over to you parents to see them smiling at you and they start to walk over. 

"Great! I am going to be hanging out with you for today." Simon says before wrapping his arm around your shoulder and turning the camera so that you both were in the shot.

"Wait... What?" You ask him, still unable to believe what you're hearing. This must be a dream... Surely this is a dream and you're bound to wake up any minute now. 

"Yep." Simon says as you parents reach you. "I saw what you commented on my Twitter when I asked for a video idea, so I did some research, asked your parents, and now here we are!" Simon says before stopping filming. 

"You did this?" You ask your parents and they nod their heads. You fling yourself into hugging them and thank them about a million times over.

"Now we'll leave you two alone. Call us when you're ready to leave." You mom says before they walk away.

"Is this really happening?" You ask Simon who laughs and nods his head. You can't help but stare at him, still in disbelief. "Come here." Simon says, stretching out his arms. You smile and walk into his arms, embracing him. It's a little weird to think, but he smells just as you imagined he would.

"Now, y/n, you are about to have the best day of your life!" Simon releases you and smirks down at you and you smile up at him.

------------

Part 2?