Vikk for Aisha <3

Okay, just wanna say that if you haven't read the last author's note, please do so! :)

This imagine is for @beaglearwyn1!Hope you enjoy!

------------

Aisha's POV

"Vikk..." You mumble while laying on his bed. He's currently sitting in his computer chair editing yet another video. He either doesn't hear your or ignores you completely when he doesn't respond to you.

"Vikk!" you yell slightly louder to try and get his attention without alerting the whole house.

"What?" Vikk snaps, obviously annoyed that you interrupted him from his editing. You widen your eyes at him as you try your best to control your anger. He looks at you impatiently.

"Can't you stop editing for two seconds to hang out with me?" You plead. You've had this conversation before. Vikk's always too busy either working or sleeping to talk to you. This isn't how it was when you first started dating two years ago when Simon introduced you.

"No, Aisha, I can't! Don't you know how hard I have to work to keep my viewers happy?" Vikk yells at you, taking you back. He hasn't called you your full name in nearly a year. It's always been nicknames.

"But they should be content with what you put out for them, not always forcing you to put out more!" You yell back at him, tired of always getting ignored by hi when he records and edits.

"That's not how this works, Aisha!" Vikk yells at you, nearly at the top of his lungs. Vikk takes a deep breath. "I need to put out videos in order to keep them happy so that I can get paid."

"Well, it might keep them happy, but it doesn't keep me happy!" You yell at him, standing up off of his bed. "Vikk, I'm done with you! You never spend time with me anymore! We're over!" You yell at him. You don't take the time to look at him before storming out of his room. You go upstairs to your temporary room, their guest room, and start to pack your suitcase.

As you pack you find a framed photo of you and Vikk. Back when the relationship was still blooming. Back when you were happy.

You let out a scream and throw the picture against the wall, putting your hands to your head and letting tears fall.

You finish packing and grab your suitcase, leaving your room.

"Aisha?" You hear a voice ask. You turn look to see Simon standing in his room doorway, looking worried. "What happened? Where are you going?" He asks you.

"Vikk and I broke up. I'm leaving." You states before dragging your suitcase down the stairs.

"Wait, Aisha, what happened? Why did you break up?" Simon asks, following you down the sets of stairs. As you get to Vikk's floor you pass his room and look to see him with his head in his hands, shaking. You continue moving down the stairs with Simon following.

"He never spends time with me anymore. He puts work over me. I wasn't happy anymore." you tell Simon as you put on your shoes. Once you finish Simon puts his hands on your shoulders, forcing you to face him.

"Ash." Simon says, calling you the nickname he's used since your childhood. "Don't leave." You can see him begging in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Si, but I have to. I can't live in the same house as my recent ex." You inform him, putting a hand on your suitcase full of your few belongings. 

"Where will you go?" Simon asks you.

"I don't know, the hotel or something. Anywhere but here."

Simon pulls you into a hug. You cry onto his shoulder. You can't believe you're actually leaving and that you actually broke up with Vikk.

"I'll miss you, Ash." Simon says, letting go of you.