Lachlan for Maddie

And a second imagine going out tonight to make up for not having one yesterday! This one is going to be short though because I have like no ideas, sorry! ((Update: I just wrote it and it's only about 100 words sorter than usual))

This imagine is for @xmaddiemaddiex! I hope you enjoy! :)

------------

Maddie's POV

"Hey, Maddie?" Lachlan walks into his room with a look of smugness, as if he's about to ask you something ridiculous. You were currently sitting on his bed at him apartment, scrolling through your Twitter feed. You look up at Lachlan, whom you have been friends with for years.

"Yes, Lachlan?"

"Can we film a video together? Pleaseeeee?" He asks, dragging out the please for exaggeration. You sigh, knowing this day was bound to come. He's been becoming quite a big YouTuber and you've read through his comments. They want you to film with Lachlan. You've only popped into vlogs and facecams every now and again. 

"Fine." You reply, standing up from Lachlan's very comfortable bed.

"Really? That was much easier than I thought." Lachlan shrugs, leading you into the kitchen where he has his stuff set up. You look to see only his camera on a tripod, some plates, and some whipped cream.

"What are we doing?" You ask Lachlan, skeptically, not connecting the dots. Obviously it's something where you're using whipped cream as a punishment. 

"We are doing a best friend trivia challenge." Lachlan says, sitting you down onto a stool. You heart drops a little at the 'best friend' part. Right. That's all you are. That's all you ever will be.

"Let's get started!" You say, quickly fixing your shirt and your hair. Lachlan stands up, starting the camera, filming his intro. It takes him several attempts before he actually gets it right.

"...And today I'm here with my best friend, Maddie!"

"Hello!" You say and wave to the camera, feeling more confident the more you had to film this intro. 

"And today we're doing the best friend trivia challenge. Basically, we're going to ask each other questions about ourselves and if the other person gets it wrong, they get whipped cream to the face!" Lachlan explains. You laugh and roll your eyes at the camera.

"Ladies first!" Lachlan says, gesturing to you. You're about to insult him, but then remember that this is a PG channel, so you thought better of it.

"Okay... I'll start it off easy." You say, then turn and look at the camera, putting your hand to the side of your eyes toward Lachlan. "Without looking, what it my eye colour?" You ask Lachlan to only hear and 'uhhh' sounding from him. "Are you serious? Do you really not know my eye colour?" 

"Nah, I'm only joking. Your eyes are green." Lachlan says and you take a sigh of relief. If he didn't know that one, then he was going to have a really tough time. 

"Okay, now me." Lachlan says, winking to the camera. "If you started easy, so will I. What is my birthday?" 

"Oh, that's so easy. August 25th." You tell him, brushing off your shoulders. 

You keep doing easy questions until you  decide to start making them harder.

"What is my favorite movie?" You ask Lachlan and he actually has to think.

"Uhh... Finding Nemo?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nice try, hot shot. It is not Finding Nemo..." You say, spraying some whipped cream onto a plate. "It's Mean Girls." You shove the whipped cream in his face as he opens his mouth. You let go of the plate and it sticks to Lachlan's face. You laughs.

Lachlan removes the plate and pretends to pout before wiping the whipped cream off. "I'm going to get you back." He says before thinking of a question.

"Ah!" He says, holding his finger in the air as if he's made some scientific breakthrough. "I got one. What shampoo do I use?" Lachlan asks, smirking at the camera.

Little does he know that you actually know this answer. "You use Lynx Anarchy 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner." You say, looking over to Lachlan and smiling innocently.

"Nah, nah, I call hacks! No way you knew that!" Lachlan says, standing up and taking the cap off of the whipped cream.

"Hey, allow it! I got the question right!" You laugh at him as he starts to spread whipped cream on the plate. You stand up, slowly walking away from him and out of camera shot. You flip him off before continuing to walk away.

"Ah, nuh-uh. You come back here!" Lachlan says before starting to chase after you. 

You turn around quickly to see where Lachlan in, but just as you turn around he tackles you to the floor, smashing the plate in your face. You fall and Lachlan falls on top of you.

You gasp, taking the plate off of your face. "You didn't!" You exclaim, laughing. Lachlan extends his arms out of hold himself up on top of you.

"And yet, I did. Now, you've got something right there." Lachlan says, pointing at your lips. You heart starts to beat intensely. "Let me take care of that for you, shall I?" Lachlan says, before closing his eyes and starting to lean down. You giggle and close your eyes, meeting him half way.