Your First Fight (Part 1: Sidemen)

Okay this was requested, recommended, whatever, by @SigneJnsson, so yeah, thanks for the idea! <3

------------

Simon:

"Babe, can't you just be done editing already?" You groan at Simon, who has been editing for the past two hours. Of course, you're not mad at him, you understand how much YouTube means to him. And it's not like he ignores you when he's doing it, he'll take breaks to have fun with you.

"It'll be just a minute more." Simon says, turning towards you, then back to his computer. You sigh and flop onto his bed.

"Good. Because I'm hungry!" You say, dragging out the y sound. Simon only laughs at you and continues his editing. You pull out your phone, scrolling through your Twitter feed.

Do you get hate because you're dating Simon? Of course. But, you understand, having been a fangirl when you were younger. You would always get jealous when a guy you were obsessing over got a girlfriend, even if you were seven years younger than them.

"Finally!" You hear Simon shout, causing you to look up from your phone at him. He spins around in his chair to face you, stands up and lifts you so you're standing too. You grin up at him and he puts his finger under your chin and connects your lips to his. One of the best parts of your day was when he was done recording and editing, because then all of his attention is on you. "Let's go get some food, Y/N." He says when you pull apart and you nod your head in agreement.

Simon grabs your hand and drags you out of his bedroom door and down the stairs. You don't bother telling anyone you're leaving, since they never tell you when they leave. You and Simon skip out to his car, and get in, before you realize you have no idea where you want to go.

"Well, what do you feel like eating?" You ask Simon, turning your head towards him. He shrugs his shoulders and mumbles an 'I don't care'. "How about Chinese?" You ask him and he looks at you with an 'I don't want Chinese' look. "Okay, no Chinese. How about Mexican?" You ask Simon, and see that he's looking at you with the same expression.

You let out a shout of frustration at Simon. "Well, obviously you do care where we go since you turn down every suggestion I make!" You yell at him, crossing your arms over your chests.

"No, I don't care, I just don't want to have Chinese or Mexican!" He yells back, equally as loud. The sharpness in his voice, takes you aback for a second before you recover.

"Yeah, sure! I bet if I suggest Italian you won't want to have that either?" You look over at him, your expression solid and not amused. He's looking down at the steering wheel, not saying anything to prove you wrong. "If you're going to be this picky, you can just go by yourself." You tell Simon, unbuckling your seatbelt. You watch Simon look up at you in shock, there's some other emotion in his eyes, but you can't tell what it is. "Have fun." You mumble, stepping out of the car and walking back to the house.

------------

Josh:

You had just finished eating dinner with the Sidemen, which you cooked. You had cooked fish, since it's one of the few nights that Simon isn't here, and you never have it when he is because he hates it. The boys had all run off when they were done eating to film some video, so you were stuck cleaning up their mess. Even your boyfriend, Josh, had left, but not before apologizing and kissing your cheek.

You pick up all of their dirty dishes and bring them into the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher. These boys make such a mess. After cleaning the whole mess, you start the dishwasher. You finish drinking your bottle of water and go to throw it away, but see that the trash is full.