Jerome for Aj <3

This imagine is for @Bunnylover29! Sorry for the wait! I hope you like it!

------------

Aj's POV

"Hey, Jerome! What's up?" You ask, holding your phone to your ear as you mindlessly scroll through Twitter on your computer.

"Hey, Aj. I was wondering about something. So, you know how I do YouTube with The Pack?" Jerome asks through the phone and you roll your eyes and nod your head, before realizing that he can't see you.

"Yeah, of course, I do." You respond, liking a tweet from Lachlan. How could Jerome think you don't know that? You're best friends for god's sake.

"Well, next week we're all heading to Canada for a ski trip and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" Jerome asks and you run this through your mind a few times. You've never met any the pack, so it could be quite fun.

"Yeah, I'd love to! Text me the details?" You exit Twitter and go onto Facebook instead. Jerome responds before saying goodbye and hanging up. You smile to yourself, knowing you're in for quite an adventure. You've seen videos of how the pack act when they all get together, and now, you're going to be thrown into the middle of it.

**NEXT WEEK**

"Are you ready, Aj?" Jerome asks you as you open your door to see him standing there. You smile at him and let him inside your apartment.

"Yeah, let me just grab my stuff!" You walk into your bedroom where your suitcase is sitting and grab it, along with your phone and your carry on case. You get back to you door to see Jerome patiently waiting for you. He grabs your suitcase from you, no matter how much you refused, and leads you to his car.

The airport was pretty hectic. There were a lot of people since it's the holidays. You even ran into some of Jerome's fans! That part took up a good thirty minutes at least, almost making you late for your flight.

Now, you're look down at the white snow covering Montreal as your plane descends. You can't wait to get out and feel the nice cold air. You were always a fan of winter, no matter how much everyone else seemed to complain about it. 

You stand outside in the cold as you wait for Rob to pick you and Jerome up. You dance a little to keep yourself warm, but it isn't helping much. Canada truly is cold. You're still waiting ten minutes after Rob said he'd be there so Jerome decides to try and call him. No answer. 

You start to get a little impatient because you just want to get in the warmth at this point. You're about to suggest that you guys just wait inside, but then you see him. You look over Jerome's shoulder to see Rob and Lachlan walking over, signalling you not to say anything. Your eyes go wide and try to act like you didn't notice anything before Rob embraces Jerome in a man hug.

"ROB! LACHLAN!" Jerome yells as he's released and pull them both in for hugs. 

"Hey, Jerome, Aj." Lachlan says as you start walking towards Rob's car.

"Aj, you'll be happy to know that Briana is here. She's so excited to finally meet you." Lachlan leans over and tells you, making you jump with joy. You've spoken with Bri many times over Twitter and Skype, and now you finally get to meet here! You two are like the definition of internet best friends. You met through Lachlan, since Briana's dating him.

You pull up to the chalet and see that it's a pretty good size, you're not going to lie. "Okay, so everyone's going to have to share room with people, so Aj, are you fine with sharing with Jerome?" Rob asks you ask you walk up to the door. You nod your head along with Jerome. You don't see what the problem with it would be. Rob opens the door and you step inside to the warmth, smiling.

"AJ!" You hear a shout before you're being tackled to the ground by somebody. You laugh and look to see that it's Bri, hugging you. You hug her back before she gets off of you so you can stand up. Then you hug each other properly.

"Bri! It's so good to finally meet you!" You exclaim before releasing her from the hug. She agrees before running off to go back to playing Mario Kart, it looks like. Lachlan walks over and sits next to her, putting his arm around her shoulder and she cuddles into him. Those two are literally goals.

"So, Jerome, Aj, let me show you your room." Rob says, leading you downstairs. You pass a few empty rooms before arriving at a room identical to the others. Two twin beds, a television and dresser, nothing special. "I'll leave you guys to it, then." Rob says before walking away.

You and Jerome walk into the room, and you grab the bed farthest from the door. If someone comes in to prank you guys in your sleep, you don't want to be the first victim. Jerome closes the door behind you both.

"I'm really glad you could come, Aj." Jerome says randomly as you're unpacking your suitcase. You smile at him.

"I'm glad you invited me. I can already tell it'll be a blast."

"Look, I need to tell you something." Jerome says, walking over and sitting on your bed. You look at him confusingly before sitting next to him. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I've never found the guts. Now, I hope this doesn't affect our friendship or anything, but I really like you, Aj. Like, I really really really like you."

You sit, slightly shocked for a few seconds. Jerome just admitted that he liked you! Oh gosh. It's not that you don't like him back, you do, you truly do, but t's just that you weren't expecting him to actually like you. "I-I like you too, Jerome." You respond, looking up at him, smiling,

"AW! You two are goals!" Bri yells, walking into your bedroom. You groan and roll your eyes at her.

"Oi, fuck off mate." You tell her, throwing your pillow at her. She laughs and exits the room, and you and Jerome go back to unpacking your suitcases.