Vikk for Lethrese <3

Okay, I don't have school today so I decided to start on the imagines again! So, this imagine is for @Galaxyrose19, I hope you enjoy!

------------

Lethrese's POV

"The game start in thirty minutes!" You exclaim, walking over to your best friend, Hannah, on the court. Today was one of your last volleyball games of the season. You're sad that the season's almost over, but now you'll be able to focus mainly on my homework.

"I know!" Hannah says, throwing you a volleyball. "Do you think Vikk will show up?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows at you. She knows that you like Vikk, she was the first person you told!

"I think so. I told him about it, and it seemed like he was going to go." You explain as you begin passing the ball back and forth between both of you, warming up your arms. You got today off from school, due to some grade schools coming and touring your school. Vikk had to go and help your music teacher, because he was asked to play piano for the kids. 

You continue talking, luckily the conversation moves away from Vikk, and soon you start hitting the ball back and forth, bump, setting, and spiking it. "Well, I guess he listened to you!" Hannah says, winking while motioning to the stands where Vikk is sitting, talking to his friends. You roll your eyes at Hannah, even though you're glad that he showed up. Of course, it doesn't mean anything, he probably just came for the varsity game. 

The other team hasn't showed up yet, so you and Hannah start playing a 1v1 game over the net. You set the ball to yourself before tipping it over the net, causing Hannah to sprawl out on the floor in an attempt to get the ball, only for yourself to still get the point. "Hey, Lethrese!" You hear your name get called, and you look in that direction to see one of Vikk's friends, Simon, motioning you over to them. 

You roll your eyes and give Hannah a sympathetic look before jogging over to them, where they stood by the music machine. Maybe they'll ask you on what music to play? As you walk over, you watch as Simon turns to Vikk. "So, Vikk, do you like Lethrese?" You hear him ask right as your reach them.

"What?" You exclaim, slightly out of breath as Vikk mumbles something, but due to the fact that you spoke at the same time as him, you don't know what he said. 

"Never mind, it's not important right now." Simon says as you give him a weird look. "Anyways, Lethrese, can you go tell Hannah that I'm starting the music?" 

"Why didn't you just call her over here instead of me?" You ask Simon, who just shrugs his shoulders. You sigh, turning back as Simon starts the music. Why do I need to tell her he's starting it if he already started it?

...

The game was amazing! Your team absolutely killed it! It was a hard game, but your team did pull through! After the team meeting, you get your bag out of the locker room, and head to your locker to put it in there before watching the varsity game. 

"Lethrese!" Your friend, Sarah, runs over to you with a giant grin on her face. "First, you did awesome tonight, second.... Vikk asked me for advice on how to ask you out!" She exclaims jumping up and down.

"What? Really?" You ask as a grin creeps onto your face. She nods her head excitedly. "He said he would do it after the game, so I better leave in case he comes over here!" Sarah runs off in the direction of the locker room, and you try to forget that that conversation ever happened. You put your bag into you locker and sigh happily.

"Lethrese!" You hear someone say, before thinking about how many times your name has been called today. You turn to look at the source of the voice and you see that Vikk's standing in the middle of your hallway. 

"Hey, Vikk. What's up?" You ask him, trying to hide the fact that your heart's suddenly beating at sixty miles per hour. 

Vikk rubs the back of his neck nervously. This is totally it, he's about to ask.... You think to yourself. "You know what, never mind." Vikk says quickly, looking down at the floor.

"Oh, okay." You try to disguise the sound of disappointment in your voice. You were really hoping he would ask you.

"Well... Okay. I'll just get this over with." Vikk says, looking at the ground again. "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks you, nervously looking up from the ground.

You smile. "I'd love to." 

------------

I hope you liked it, Lethrese! Sorry it took so long!

Most of this actually happened to me wow aside from the last conversation it was all based of my own experiences jeez.

Anyways, yeah. I'll see you later maybe with another imagine!

The Pack/Sidemen Imagines and Preferences [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara