Vikk for Sophie (Part 2) <3

Okay, a lot of people wanted me to make a part two for the last imagine, so here it is! Hope you like it @Vikk_Is_Mine_Star123

Also, I'd like to say, for anyone who has requested an imagine, thank you for being patient! I have a lot of requests right now, but I'm doing my best to write them! Hope you all understand! <3

------------

Previously...

"What just happened?" Simon asks as you walk next to him into Wagamama's. Josh suddenly turns around to listen. Though you haven't known Josh for very long at all, you know that you'll be good friends with him.

"Well, Vikk just told me that he likes me but he walked away before I could respond..."

"Wait... He did?" Josh asks you and you nod your head. Why is he so surprised? He's the one who told Vikk to do it in the first place! "Oh my god... What have I done?"

"Sorry? Josh, what do you mean?" You try to pry Josh of more information but he refuses to continue talking about it. You assume that it is because you're now seated around a table and Vikk could easily overhear your conversation. You put it into your memory to ask Josh about it later.

After ordering your food, everybody goes into their own little conversations. You couldn't help but occasionally glance at Vikk who seems to be completely avoiding looking at you. You turn to Tobi instead who's seated next to Josh across from you, who also is not participating in a conversation.

"Hi, Tobi, is it?" Tobi turns to look at you, smiles, and nods his head. "Nice to meet you!" You smile at him just as your drinks arrive.

"Nice to meet you, too, Sophie. Simon talks about you so much, it's great to actually meet you in person and see if what he says is true." Tobi takes a sip of his drink, quickly readjusting his snapback, which has the letters 'tbjzl' on it, resembling his youtube logo.

"All good things, I hope." You laugh, looking to your brother, even though he's not paying attention to Tobi and your conversation. 

Tobi laughs along with you. "Of course. He goes on and on about how you're such a cool person to hang out with and how if we even think about dating you, he will tear us to shreds." Your eyes widen and Tobi laughs, causing you to let out a soft giggle.

Did Simon actually say that to all of his friends?

"Hey, Vikk. How's Addison?" You can't help but hear the conversation happen a small ways down the table. Addison? Who's Addison? Does Vikk have a sister or something?

"She good, yeah." Vikk responds to Harry, nodding his head. You decide to not listen in on their conversation any longer, realizing it was rude.

**AFTER THE FLIGHT**

"Sorry, Soph, you're stuck with me!" Simon says as you walk into the hotel, putting his arm lazily around you. You roll your eyes at him as he goes to check everybody in. He returns, handing you a room key. Everybody is scattered around the hotel, so you all say goodnight and head your separate way to go to your rooms. Vikk and Josh's room is actually near yours so all four of you are walking together.

"Wanna hang out in our room for a bit?" Simon asks Josh and Vikk as they reach their room. They agree and head into their room to drop everything off.

"This hotel is sick." Josh states as he exits their room, making you excited to see your own room. Once Vikk joins you in the hall you continue your short walk to your own room. You swipe your room key and open the door to a ginormous hotel room. (A/N I'm trying Wattpad's new image thing so idk how well this will work bu their should be a picture below)

"WE HAVE A POOL TABLE?" You shout immediately as you walk in, drooping your suitcase and running to the table

"WE HAVE A POOL TABLE?" You shout immediately as you walk in, drooping your suitcase and running to the table. "And a bar?" You look over and see a personal bar with some sort of tablet by it. You continue walking and discover even more stuff. There's two beds right next to each other, a Jacuzzi, a humongous showers and bathroom, and even a television that come with any game consul you could think of.

"How did you guys afford this place?" You turn around and ask Simon, Vikk, and Josh who are just watching you with amused looks on their faces. 

"Some people at the convention bought these rooms for us. Apparently we're pretty important people." Josh says, smiling. You run over to your brother and thank him, even though he didn't really do anything. 

You spend the rest of that night just chilling in your room. You played pool (which you found out you are very bad at), played endless videogames, and that tablet actually was able to order us food.

You were now just sitting on couches and chair just chatting. It's weird how you've barely known Josh and Vikk for a day yet you're already so comfortable with them.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Vikk announces, standing up from his spot of the couch next to you. You and Vikk got over the awkwardness of before, pretending as if it never happened. 

"Good to know. Don't get lost!" You shout after Vikk as he walks away before returning to the conversation with the other two. "No, it is not possible to dig a hole into the ground and survive there. This isn't fucking Minecraft."

A few minutes later a ding sounds throughout the room. You all check your phones and after realizing it was none of you, you check Vikk's phone, which he left behind. 

'Hey, babe! Happy one month anniversary! xx - Addison'

Okay, maybe what you thought at dinner about how Addison was Vikk's sister wasn't so accurate. You feel a twang in your hart at reading this message. Now you're even more confused with what happened at the airport.

Vikk arrives back from the bathroom and checks his phone after Simon tells him that he got a message. You watch as Vikk reads it and his eyes widen.

"Shit. Sorry guys, I forgot that I was supposed to have a Skype call with the Pack. Simon, Sophie, I'll see you tomorrow. Josh, I'll see you when you get back to our room." And after we all said goodbye, Vikk leaves your room.

"Okay, what's going on?" You turn to Simon and Josh and ask as soon as you hear the door close.

Josh sighs and puts his head in his hands. "This is all my fault." He says, not removing his hands from his face. You turn to Simon for an explanation but he just looks to the ground.

"What's your fault? Guys..." You plead with them to answer and Josh finally moves his hands away from his face.

"Sophie... I'm so sorry. Vikk has a girlfriend."

------------

Part 3??????