Vikk for Hannah <3

Man, apparently Vikk is a highly requested imagine! This one is for @lithium_louise, I hope you like it! As per usual, you guys can feel free to change the name to your own!

------------

Hannah's POV

You have been waiting for this day for months. Today your brother, Jerome, was going to visit Vikk in England with The Pack, and he's taking you with him. Most people are bringing a girlfriend along as their plus one, but you and Jerome were so close that he decided to take you, knowing that you had always wanted to go to England, and especially, meet Vikk in real life.

Jerome doesn't know that you like Vikk, as far as you know, he thinks that you think of Vikk as a good friend, but he seems to be getting a little suspicious. You try to convince him that you don't like Vikk, he says that he believes you, but you're his younger sister, you can tell when he doesn't actually believe you.

"I'm so excited!" You exclaim, bouncing in your seat as the plane you took from New Jersey starts its descent. Jerome just rolls his eyes at you, before closing his eyes again. You glance at your phone, quickly looking over your text messages before you turn it off. One message makes you smile, and you are glad that Jerome had his eyes closed.

From: Vikky :)

Can't wait to finally meet you!

You quickly text him that you're about to land before looking over your other texts from various members of The Pack. You turn off your phone and look out the window to see England from afar. You settle in your seat for what feels like an eternity, but in reality is more like fifteen minutes, when you feel the plane hit the ground.

You can't seem to wipe the smile off your face as you exit the plane, walking through the tunnel. As soon as you're into the airport, you start swiveling your head around, trying to spot Vikk. You feel someone poke your arm, you turn around, thinking it was Vikk, but are disappointed to see Jerome standing there. He points across the room to a short figure who had his head down, looking at his phone. From what you can see, he has darker skin and black hair, undoubtedly Vikk. You smile and you and Jerome walks towards him.

As you get closer to him, he looks up. Immediately a smile spreads across his face as he spots you. "Hannah! Jerome!" He exclaims, running over and pulling you both into a hug. You guys talk for a little bit, before heading to luggage and grabbing your suitcases. You step out of the airport and onto European ground for the first time in your life.

You walk to Vikk's car and Jerome gets in the front seat. It'll take you a little while to get used to the driver being on the right side of the car. You hop into the back and Vikk starts driving to the Sidemen house, which is where you're staying. Jerome and Vikk are rapping along to some song you don't know, but it's pretty catchy.

"What song is this?" You speak up, and Vikk looks at you through the rear-view mirror like you're crazy. "You've never heard this song? It's Lamborghini by my friend JJ." He exclaims before going back to singing along. You nod your head, now knowing why you've never heard it. You had never really known much about The Sidemen. Your knowledge of them only going to their names, and possibly being able to connect their names to their faces. But even then, that might be a long stretch.

You pull up to the Sidemen house and Jerome pats Vikk on the back, which confuses you, but you ignore it. Boys will be boys, you guess. You get out of Vikk's car and look up at the house, your mouth gaping open. It's huge! "You live here?" You exclaim before you can stop yourself. Vikk just laughs and nods his head. You move to the trunk to see that Jerome already grabbed your suitcases and was walking to the door.

"Hey, Hannah." Vikk suddenly says, causing you to stop walking. You turn to face Vikk, and he's looking rather nervous. Why would he be nervous? "I know that it would be really hard, since we live in different countries, but I have a feeling that we would be able to do it, since even though we live in different countries we still seem to talk to each other nearly daily, and I've been thinking about this for a long time, for four months and eleven days to be exact, which is actually the day I met you over Skype, but even then, I knew that-"

You stop Vikk by holding up your hand. You have a feeling where this was going, but Vikk was rambling, like he does often, and you want him to get to the point.

"Right, rambling. Got it." He says, giving you a thumbs up. "Well, I was wondering..." Vikk rubs the back of his neck, nervously. He glances up at the house quickly before looking back at you. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Vikk asks and your eyes go wide in shock.

You had hoped that this was where this was going, but you never actually expected him to say this. "I'd love to! And we'll make sure it works long distance!" You say before bringing Vikk into a hug. You pull apart and you look back to the house to see Jerome standing in the window along with people you recognize as the Sidemen, cheering. You smile at them and walk with Vikk to the house.

------------

A/N: This one was a little shorter than the last, but I hope you liked it, Hannah! I' sorry it took so long to get out, but still, hope you enjoyed it!

DM me if you want your own imagine!
See ya!