Simon for Ally <3

Sorry for not uploading yesterday! I was super exhausted and didn't get time to myself until nine so I called it n early night! Will update twice today to make up for it (maybe even three time who knows).

This imagine is for @XxR5_ForeverxX! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Ally's POV

"Hey, Al!" You hear Simon say from behind you, so you turn in your chair to face him, leaving your cereal behind on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning, Si!" You say as he walks over, wrapping his arms around your waist, kissing your nose. He releases you and you turn back around in your char, continuing to eat your cereal as you scroll through Instagram.

"So, did I hear that you have a volleyball tourney today?" Simon asks, grabbing out his own bowl and cereal. You nod your head when he looks over to you. "Well, am I invited to come cheer on my girlfriend?" Simon asks and you roll your eyes, holding up your index finger as you swallow your mouthful of cereal.

"Of course you can come, Si. Why wouldn't you be able to come?" You ask him, taking another spoonful of cereal and milk.

"I don't know... Maybe because you didn't even bother telling me you had one." Simon says, looking away from you with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Hey, I thought that you were going to be out today recording with Manny! I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would cancel those plans to come. And I knew that everybody was looking forward to this video. It's not my fault your plans got cancelled!" You laugh, worried that your boyfriend is actually mad at you for not telling him. You had a good reason!

"It's okay. I wasn't actually mad at you." Simon says, turning around and smiling at you.

"You had me seriously worried. Dickhead." You say, pouting, causing Simon to laugh. Simon comes over to you as you sit there with your arms folded against your chest. He leans down and presses his lips to yours, but you're determined to not give in. You don't respond to his kiss, making him pull away.

"Your not really mad at me are you?" He asks you, and you continue to sit there with your lower lip out. Simon leans down to kiss you again, and this time, you give in to his kiss. You two sit there making out for a while until a voice interrupts you.

"Ew! No, I do not want to see my little sister making out with one of my best friends!" Your brother, Josh, walks into the kitchen. You pull away from Simon and flip your brother off. "Anyways, it's time to go, Ally." Your brother says and you nod your head, standing up off the stool. You put your cereal bowl in the sink before grabbing your sports bag off the stairs. 

You follow Josh and Simon out to your car, placing your sports bag next to you in the backseat.Simon is shotgun with Josh driving to the building where the tournament is being held.

You arrive at the building and enter it, spotting the rest of your team quickly. "There they are." You say, turning to Josh and Simon. 

"Good luck, little sis!" Josh says, giving you the hug that he's always given you, since you're shorter than him. He wraps his arms around your head, squeezing your head as you wrap your arms around his upper body.

"Good luck, babe." Simon says, pulling you into a kiss. You pull away first, leaving Simon sad. You quickly give him a peck on the lips before running off to your team.

"Yo, Ally, is that your boyfriend?" One of your friends, Layla, asks. You nod your head. "He's so hot! No wonder you're dating him!"

(TIME SKIP)