His Good Morning Text To You

Sorry I've kinda disappeared a bit haha I really don't have an excuse but I do feel really bad for not uploading for a few days!
------------
Sidemen
Simon: "Good morning babe! Well, morning for you. I stayed up all night because I couldn't get my mind off of you... <3"
Josh: "Good morning, y/n! Wish I was with you right now! I'll be around yours as soon as I finish my videos for the day."
JJ: "It's morning, motherfucker. Just kidding, I love you babe, hope you slept well!"
Harry: "GOOD MORNING! As I promised, no chairs were broken over night..."
Ethan: "Good morning, y/n! I'd say something cheesy here but you always tell me I'm too cheesy! ;)"
Tobi: Hey, as soon as I see you read this text I'm going to come to your flat with Starbucks and donuts. Love you!"
------------
Pack
Mitch: "Good morning! I just reserved a table for us for dinner! Hope you're excited! xx"
Jerome: "Hey babe do you know why there's flowers on your table? Oh yeah, they're from me! I love you, see you soon!"
Rob: "Get up you lazy bum we have a hockey game to go to! And we need to get coffee! And brunch! I can't wait to spend the day with you babe!"
Lachlan: "Hey wanna hear the dream I had? It was of us together. I think that dream will be coming true in about twenty minutes. See you soon, babe!"
Preston: "Okay this was supposed to be a morning text for you but I just woke up and apparently it's already 3:00 pm... So, good afternoon? Either way, I love you."
Vikk: "Is it morning already? I should probably get to sleep so I can see you today... I love you, y/n!"