Vikk for Linden <3

Yay! Another requested imagine woo! Like always, assuming your name isn't Linden, feel free to change the name to your name! And, if you want to request an imagine, just DM me, and I'll get it done ASAP! :)

Btw, is the picture there? It should be :/

Okay, this imagine is for @loldays! Hope you like it!

------------

Linden's POV

------------

"I can't believe the day is finally here!" You squeal to your best friend, Kadi, in the car. You had waited for this day for years. Okay, maybe not years, but month's for sure! Today was the day you are going to PAX! Not only that, but you will hopefully get to meet the two best groups of all time, The Pack and The Sidemen! You'd personally be fine with just meeting one of the groups, since your favorite member, Vikk, was a part of both groups.

"I know!" Your best friend squeals right back at you. You parents may have gotten annoyed with you and all your screaming, but they know how much this means to you, and how much these people have changed your life.

You pull up to the convention center and your mouth gapes open. This place is HUGE! You say goodbye to your parents and get out of the car with Kadi. "Hey, Linden, look!" She calls you over to a schedule. Once you get there, you see that in ten minutes The Sidemen were going to do a signing.

"We have got to go!" You tell her, jogging towards the center. You get inside and show them your tickets, heading down the escalators. "Can you believe the size of this place?" You ask Kadi and she shakes her head, staring at a new game.

You get off of the escalator and head towards where the map said the Sidemen would be signing. Your hands start to shake with nerve. Even though you're just another face in the crowd to them, you can help but get nervous. You've never met a youtuber before, though they seem like really nice people in their videos.

"I'm guessing it's there." You hear Kadi say, dragging you out of your thoughts. You look to where she was pointing and see a long line of people, and a lot of them were wearing, or holding, Sidemen merchandise.

"Yeah, I suppose so." You reply, following her into the line. Based on how many people are in the line, and how slowly the line is moving, it will probably take over half an hour to get to the front. You didn't really care about the wait time, you were about to meet your favorite youtubers, after all!

While waiting in line, you pull out your phone and open the camera to check your hair. You were not about to meet Vikk and the others with messed up hair in your photos. That was not happening. You fix your brownish-red hair and re-lock your phone, so that it doesn't die during the day.

You and Kadi make small talk while you both wait, rather impatiently, to get to the front of the line. Every time you think about meeting Vikk, your heart picks up speed, even though you're not sure why. I mean, it's true, you do think he is cute, and his British accent just kills you every time, but still.

When you are both finally at the front of the line, you see him. He's the third person, after Simon and Josh. You grab your Sidemen sweatshirt out of your bag for them to sign. "What's your name?" Simon asks you as you stand in front of him.

"Linden." You reply, smiling, trying to hide your nerves. It probably didn't work, but hey, you tried! That should count for something, right?

"Well, Linden," Simon says, handing you back your sweatshirt after he signs it. "There's no need to be scared. These guys are way cool, except for JJ. Watch out for him." Simon laughs, a laugh you've heard millions of times in his videos, and you laugh with him at his joke. You take a picture with Simon, which you know you will treasure for ages.

You move over to Josh. For some reason, you weren't as nervous anymore. Maybe it was just Josh, in all of his videos you always thought that Josh seemed to be a really nice person when meeting fans. "Hi, what's your name?" He asks, holding his hand out to grab your sweatshirt.

"Linden." You reply, yet again. You start to wonder how many of the people will ask you what your name is today.

Josh nods his head and hands you back you sweatshirt, smiling. You still can't believe you're meeting these people in real life. "Hey, nice shirt!" He says, smirking and pointing at your Sidemen tee.

"Well, good thing someone likes it, because I hate it." You say, your words drenched with sarcasm. Josh laughs, and that makes you smile. It make you feel accomplished that you made a youtuber, that has made you laugh so many times, laugh. It's like when you do a hair stylist's hair, and they really like it. It make you feel good inside.

You look to see that Kadi had moved on from Vikk to her favorite, Harry. You take a deep breath, taking a picture with Josh, before moving over to him.

"Hello, there." Vikk says looking up at you, causing you to blush. You told yourself you weren't going to do that in front of him! "And what's your name?" He asks you ask you hand him your sweatshirt.

"L-Linden." You stutter for the first time that day. You're kind of surprised that you hadn't stuttered in front of Josh or Simon, but then again, it isn't surprising you did in front of Vikk.

"Am I really that scary of a person?" Vikk stops his writing, to put his hand to his chest, looking offended.

"No, I'm just that shy of a person." You say, letting out a slight laugh. It seems as if Vikk is taking a while to sign your hoodie, but you shake it off. (A/N: Please pretend that that is not a Taylor Swift song. xD)

"Here you go, Linden!" Vikk says, handing you back the sweatshirt.

"Can I have a picture with you?" You shyly asks and he nods his head, standing up. To your surprise, he hops of the table and stands next to. Man, he really is short, though he's still taller than you. He puts his arm around your shoulder and you snap a couple pictures. "Thanks, Vikk! Um, could I maybe have a hug?" You ask him and he smiles and nods, and you hug your favorite youtuber of all time.

"Hopefully I'll see you around, Linden!" Vikk says before hopping back over the table. His new name should seriously be HopStar123 because he jumps really high.

Nothing stood out meeting the rest of the guys, other than the fact that JJ wrote in two different places on your sweatshirt. Once you're finished with JJ, you meet Kadi and sit down at a table. "Who wrote you that long paragraph?" She asks you, causing you to look down at your sweatshirt for the first time. You quickly read over what it says.

Hey, Linden!

You seem really cool and funny and nice and really pretty. Maybe we could hang out sometime? That would be awesome and make my day! Have my number: xxx-xxxx-xxxx and hit me up! ;)

-Vikk

You stare down at your sweatshirt trying to comprehend what you just read. "Well?" Kadi asks and you take a deep breath before turning the sweatshirt towards her for her to read it.

You just met your favorite youtuber. He thinks you're cool. And funny. And nice. And he thinks you're pretty. He gave you his phone number to hang out.

Could this day get any better?

------------

A/N: Yayyy I hope you like it Linden! <3

I got really sad writing this. Not because it was a sad imagine, or it didn't go the way I wanted it to, I got sad because I imagined meeting these youtubers. And the fact is that I live in Minnesota where nothing happens and where I'll never get to meet any youtubers, and that thought always make me sad. qq

Anyways, happy thought: THANKS FOR 700 FLIPPING READS AKSFHOIHEOIFVOIA THAT'S ACTUALLY SO COOL YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER SEEING YOU GUYS VOTE FOR A CHAPTER OR COMMENTS IT MAKES MY DAY TO BE HONEST

See ya!