Chapter 6

Emmelie's POV

After running from the crazy fans we managed to make it back to the hotel safely.I could see Max and Lando behind me gasping for air.Their stamina ran out quite quickly for being formula one drivers.Even I took a second to catch my breath until out of the corner of my eye I saw someone I recognised.A smile reached my face as I took off in that direction to meet an old friend.

"Hello old friend."I spoke as soon as I got there.

"Oh my god no way Emmelie is that you."Loreen replied turning around hugging me.

"Yes it is how are you?"I asked her happy to see her again.

"I'm fine darling how are you it's been such a long time."She replied.

After I won the contest back in Malmö, Loreen had handed the trophy over to me being the previous winner from the year before.We kept in contact with each other and became the best of friends.She was participating in this year's contest again for her country Sweden.

"I'm quite alright I have been enjoying my time so far here in Liverpool by the way your song is amazing."I replied back to her.

"Thank you so much, are you going to be singing on the grand final day I've heard some other past participants are here to do just that."She asked me curiously.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."I replied back while smirking.

"Oh come on just tell me."She replied.

It was at this moment Max and Lando caught up to me still out of breath.

"Gosh Emmelie how fast do you run."Lando replied sitting down.

"Yeah Emmelie you could've waited for us you know."Max replied also taking a seat next to Lando.

"Who are they Emmelie?"Loreen asked.

"Oh they are a few friends of mine that I've met here in Liverpool, this is Max and Lando.Max actually helped me find a room and stay the night when mine got cancelled."I replied back.

"Oh that's so bad well thank you guys for helping her out, I'm Loreen by the way."She replied back politely.

"Yeah we know you I'm a huge fan by the way."Lando replied.

"A pleasure to meet you Loreen, I'm rooting for you this year."Max replied back.

"So how have rehearsal's been?"I asked Loreen.

"They've been good the crowd is going to love it this year all the songs are going to be quite competitive from what I've seen."She replied back.

Soon enough Jere(Käärijä) and Alika walked up to us I even noticed that Lando started to blush immensely which made me smirk.

"Hi guys how are you?"Loreen asked them.

"Yeah we're fine just that she has been sulking all morning."Jere replied pointing to Alika.

"Hey Loreen and hi Emmelie I'm a big fan by the way."Alika replied seemingly a bit happier now.

"Thanks Alika it's nice to meet you and Jere both.Why are you in a bad mood though?"Emmelie asked concerned.

"Oh it's nothing she's just sad that she won't be able to watch her favourite sport for an entire month because their summer break is going on."Jere replied tired at this point of her whining.

"Oh come on Jere formula one is a really good sport and a month without it is just pure torture."She replied back sadly.

I laughed a little bit at the thought and looked at Max and Lando who just stood there dumbfounded.Alika didn't even notice they were standing there.